oneBoro Forum

• Latest Posts

•  
      I should clarify i dont mean we should play out every single time. That would just be ridiculous if men are not available/being pressed but playing out from the back should certainly be the first port of call and if not available then try something else if thats the way MC wishes to play.
    •  
      Just as well or we would have been hammered 
    •  
      We played more long balls against Ipswich than Man City did against Madrid 😂
    •  
      I watched Man City v Real Madrid the other night and neither of those sides played tippy tappy in their own box the way we do. They both played it long if they were pressed. I presume you would include those two amongst the elite teams? Playing the ball around in your own box does not work for any team ever 🤷‍♂️
    •  
      So if lets say dieng plays it out long down the channels and they opposition get possession and 30 seconds later they score, I dont see how that is any better? By kicking it long we are more likely to concede possession quicker than playing it out the back. Each to their own but there is a reason why so many elite teams across the world now play this way. And its all good saying players who are not at that level should not be doing so but all professional players can be taught this. Its just more high risk but clearly the rewards are greater as well.