"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new."
There's change afoot on Teesside.
You can feel it in the air.
You can taste it in the water.
A new era approaches. A new team rises from the ashes of the old. Built on the foundation of youthful energy and homegrown talent, led by a rookie manager who might just defy the expectations of many and actually be good at this coaching thing. Is it merely a false dawn? Or the start of something special?...
Now then lads and lasses.
Woody’s Warriors continue their quest for world domination this Friday away at Fulham. Following a spirited performance in the cup defeat to spurs, the boys will seek to end their trip to the capital with another good performance to keep their unbeaten run in the league going.
FULHAM (4TH IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP)
• Fulham have scored a total of 41 goals this season.
• Fulham have conceded a total of 30 goals this season.
• Fulham score a goal every 59 min
• Fulham concede a goal every 81 min
• Fulham score an average of 1.52 goals every game
• Fulham concede an average of 1.11 goals every game
MIDDLESBROUGH (16th IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP)
• Middlesbrough have scored a total of 28 goals this season.
• Middlesbrough have conceded a total of 34 goals this season.
• Middlesbrough score a goal every 87 min
• Middlesbrough concede a goal every 71 min
• Middlesbrough score an average of 1.04 goals every game
• Middlesbrough concede an average of 1.26 goals every game
What is your prediction for this match?
Word on the street is that Fulham’s leading man and resident lunatic Alexander Mitrovic is crocked. How big of a blow is that for the hosts?
Fulham owner Shahid Khan is also the owner if a magnificent moustache. Is there a better one in the football world (past or present)? Photo evidence may be required