oneBoro Forum

Boro v QPR 2-0 (Howson, Fletcher)

RyGkVBk.jpg

It's time for Boro to turn the tables - To once more make The Riverside in to a fortress - A real fortress as a place our warriors cannot lose, not a tiny fragile sandcastle where bottom league teams come and score for fun!

The game v Leeds, which had a lousy ending, must have given the team (and fans) a little believe in, that we can win at the Riverside. 

So Queens Park Rangers, who comes as visitors this Saturday at 3 (weird english time PM), should be hammered into the ground by an attacking Boro - Not the sit back and wait Boro - Not the we can't find a way through the parked bus Boro. 

QPR has lost their last 5 games and must be DYING to win again, so hopefully they will try to attack us, which should make room for our players to find the net! 

I expect the same team as v Blackburn with Ayala in for Friend.

Questions:

Who would you pick to start for Boro

Can we win? 

Will QPR park the bus? 

What is the best results for us in the games Norwich v Bristol City and WBA v Sheffield United?

Will there be a consecutive 3rd MDT from yours truly? 

If the impossible 10 MDT's come true (8/10000 according to BegSteeleOrBoro) will Wilson then return to the forum?

Ask more questions yourselves! 

View from the other side: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/general/qpr-fans

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post SD long may they continue!

I'd like to start with virtually the same team, Ayala back in and maybe VLP in the 11 as we're at Home...

Pulis will generally stick with a similar team after a good result so I hope Fletcher gets another chance to impress!

My BeardySenses are tingling for this one (it's either that or wind) and I'm feeling Boro 3-0 QPR. I agree with the Danish fellow above with regards to the changes, Ayala in for Besic, which I'd be pretty happy with. I'm also feeling a brace from Britt and a Wing wonder-strike as well as another Man of the Match performance from our Rolls Royce of a Jedi Mikel.

Dident take long for WBA to score against them......

Pretty quick front three in montero, Rodriquez and Murphy. Let’s hope wba show some of that terrible defending they are renowned for. Looking at the table the qpr game is starting to look like a must win.

Just one change. Ayala for Besic meaning Friend gets back to lwb and Saville returns to CM. We have to go for the early goal.

That is, so long as Friends injury isn't severe, remember he hobbled off at the weekend too.

Just one change. Ayala for Besic meaning Friend gets back to lwb and Saville returns to CM. We have to go for the early goal.

That is, so long as Friends injury isn't severe, remember he hobbled off at the weekend too.

Yeah I’m just hoping he is ok as I’d rather have Saville in midfield than Besic. Friend has been doing some pr pictures on the clubs Facebook today so hope he is ok.

I wrote Ayala in for Friend, as i presumed Friend to be injured. Looked like a hammy for him too. Hopefully he is ok!

Friend was having some sort of medical appointment in Leeds this afternoon. Don't know any other details mind.

I wrote Ayala in for Friend, as i presumed Friend to be injured. Looked like a hammy for him too. Hopefully he is ok!

Friend was having some sort of medical appointment in Leeds this afternoon. Don't know any other details mind.

He did some Charity work too.. He might be chosen for that, as he cannot train.