• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The season is over for me and the playoffs are gone, I don't want to see a couple of scrappy wins papering over the cracks. This will only lead Gibson and Pulis to think they are on the right track.

I'd rather we keep getting stuffed on the pitch because its the quickest way to getting changes off the pitch.

The season is over for me and the playoffs are gone, I don't want to see a couple of scrappy wins papering over the cracks. This will only lead Gibson and Pulis to think they are on the right track.

I'd rather we keep getting stuffed on the pitch because its the quickest way to getting changes off the pitch.

Unfortunately a lot of sense in this

Unfortunately a lot of sense in this

Have never wanted us to lose, but I definitely have reached the point of not caring if we win anymore. Pulis gone is the only real victory we can have for the rest of the season.

What ever results which gets Pulis gone fastest will do for me...

I would rather bike naked behind a salt spreader all 20 km to my parents house for a threesome, than having Pulis as our manager next season!