oneBoro Forum

the death of middlesborough football club.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I just wonder if Gibson realises how hurt we as Boro fans are and will he have the guts to do something about it, how bad does it have to get before Middlesbrough FC really does die a death??

I am totally confused and frustrated about how bad we are and I cant see any chink of light at the moment for any recovery

Dont know if it is of any consilation that we have Burnley at Riverside on Tuesday but the lack of attendance to the game will confirm we are in a seriously sick state. 12k at the most!!! And if we get another poor result then the doctors will have to be called in for serious life saving surgery

DS ... I was going to go on Tuesday night but the way I feel at the moment Id rather give the £30 I would have spent on a ticket to some local charity like Zoes Place or the Butterwick.

There are times when being so far away is really useful as I would be considering the same. What upsets me the most is that we hope that the next game will be of a change of luck and that we can start to believe in Strachan but it does not and if we can see it then why cant Gibson??

how passenger? we are witnessing it right here! or are you such a blind optimist? if we do not get promoted this year it will signal the death of this club on many levels. as will further delegation which we are staring at right now! it may only be 5 games into the season but a worrying pattern is emerging. we will be going no where under strachan as he has shown himself to be a failure on every level. the best thing he can do for this club is resign....

relegation sorry not delegation.