Lewis Maloney - Profile

Lewis Maloney
DOB – 5/5/95
Squad Number -
Debut -

[Image: maloney.jpg]

Lewis is in the first year of a two year scholarship with the club. Technically gifted player who is able to play anywhere across the midfield.

Scored his first U18 goal vs Crewe (Sat 10th September) when he superbly half volleyed the ball in off the crossbar.

Personal thoughts

Having seen the player at U16 &U18 level the first thing that hit me was his height. He reminded me very much of former Boro Youth Anthony Peacock. A player who at the time was a massive talent but because of the physical nature of the English game struggled to make any impact.

Is defiantly NOT a midget.
Blood hell, kids these days just keep looking younger and younger, he looks about 6 Tounge
lol definaterly not a midget, just a vertically challenged individual Tounge
(17-09-2011, 11:00 PM)Armster Wrote: lol definaterly not a midget, just a vertically challenged individual Tounge
but with fantastic technical ability (ive been told that no one can win him in the bleep test?
for anyone who wants to know what is a bleep test ,itswere they have to run from one cone to the next and keep up with the time of the bleep.
I believe Shane Bland won the beep test for the kids this season?
(09-11-2011, 11:04 AM)Powlay Wrote: I believe Shane Bland won the beep test for the kids this season?
what the keeper?
ron bone beat him so i was told

(09-11-2011, 12:02 AM)mogamoga Wrote:
(17-09-2011, 11:00 PM)Armster Wrote: lol definaterly not a midget, just a vertically challenged individual Tounge
but with fantastic technical ability (ive been told that no one can win him in the bleep test?
for anyone who wants to know what is a bleep test ,itswere they have to run from one cone to the next and keep up with the time of the bleep.

No one can win him??? really?
and I think everyone knows what a bleep test is, its in the name....
(09-11-2011, 07:24 PM)Armster Wrote:
(09-11-2011, 12:02 AM)mogamoga Wrote:

No one can win him??? really?
and I think everyone knows what a bleep test is, its in the name....
yeah but there are different types of bleep tests.
nike go around academys with there version (sprinting test i think)?

Mogamogas right. This kid is quite a fit lad, and is quite a distance ahead in the bleep tests
(16-09-2011, 04:06 PM)Powlay Wrote: Lewis Maloney
DOB – 5/5/95
Squad Number -
Debut -

[Image: maloney.jpg]

Lewis is in the first year of a two year scholarship with the club. Technically gifted player who is able to play anywhere across the midfield.

Scored his first U18 goal vs Crewe (Sat 10th September) when he superbly half volleyed the ball in off the crossbar.

Personal thoughts

Having seen the player at U16 &U18 level the first thing that hit me was his height. He reminded me very much of former Boro Youth Anthony Peacock. A player who at the time was a massive talent but because of the physical nature of the English game struggled to make any impact.

Is defiantly NOT a midget.
watch him at sheff wed best boro player on the pitch .(my opinion) past the ball very well ,put garrity through twice ,also created a move after beating two players with skill ,went for 1 2 with garrity on the edge of box but poor ball from garrity .otherwise maloney would have been through on goal.TOOK OFF AFTER 60MINUTES due to very long lay off.have not seen him on the pitch since????? shame