oneBoro Forum

Mogga...the discussion!

I am only doing this thread because the subject is being brought to the fore at an alarming rate of late and though a recent thread was closed because of personal attacks there is no doubt this subject is on a lot of members minds.

So without getting too hostile at each other lets discuss the issue and try to keep objective without name calling.

There is something very wrong at the moment is Moggas job on the line?

Please feel free to pm me if anyone has serious objections to this

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well tend to agree with you Ross and think you are correct about your comment about Gibson because I am certain that Mogga has all the attributes he wants.

But does he have the attributes to take us further?

Instead of a few days, I have made it a few hours of down time :P

I'd say a lot of managers jobs would be on the line if their team had lost 5 in a row. As much as it pains me to say, I think he may have taken us as far as he can.

It may not seem like it but I am a fan of Mowbray and appreciate what he has done for us BUT sometimes there comes a time when you just have to hold your hands up and say "yep, that's that, that's all I can do". I think that time is fast approaching.

The only question is, does Mowbray admit it now or cling onto the hope that he can turn it around?

If we're talking about new managers, we can realistically only hope for an unemployed fellow (Adkins?) or get a caretaker in until the end of the season (Proctor?) and then look at someone who is employed (Di Canio?).

We're a fickle bunch, no doubts - if we win the next 6 we'd have just put this as the standard mid season blip and I doubt many would want his head, however - we lose them and there's a huge fundamental mistake somewhere in the club. So it's tricky.

If we lose to Leeds his job must be on the line.

After Tuesday we could be out if the top 6 plus with a manager like Nigel Adkins available gibbo must be thinking about making changes

Some fans need to remember all of the good work Mowbray has done behind the scenes with cutting the wage bill, singing good players for cheap and bringing young players through. I've still got faith in him.

Some fans need to remember all of the good work Mowbray has done behind the scenes with cutting the wage bill, singing good players for cheap and bringing young players through. I've still got faith in him.

You are not wrong and he has done some great work but is this all we want for the future and are we going to be happy as the perenial mid table team?

Its what goes on on the pitch that counts and well of late the answer to that is zip!

You are not wrong and he has done some great work but is this all we want for the future and are we going to be happy as the perenial mid table team?

Its what goes on on the pitch that counts and well of late the answer to that is zip!

to be fair, we aren't a mid table team and haven't been all year (apart from the first couple of games obvs!). we've been consistently in the top 6 (and still are).

to be fair, we aren't a mid table team and haven't been all year (apart from the first couple of games obvs!). we've been consistently in the top 6 (and still are).

Again you are not wrong but only for the grace of god go I!

We are slipping we all know that and the example I gave was simply that are we progressing? not at the moment!

This is going to be a very tricky subject to discuss because of the high esteem we all hold Mogga in but the question is there and more and more fans are asking it!

Mogga's take on today not really inspiring to be honest

http://www.mfc.co.uk/page/news/moggas-message/0,,1~3070704,00.html

this

i would rather give suggestions on the things fans dont want to see in next match

1./ R Williams should be dropped

2./ Josh and Reach should be on the pitch