oneBoro Forum

Fantasy Football

2016/17 oneBoro Forum Fantasy Football Mini-leagues 2016/17

***** Fantasy Premier League *****

Our oneBoro Forum mini-league is now open for business and this season's league code will be sent to everyone who creates a squad at Fantasy Premier League and then announces his/her team name in this thread or in a PM to bugrit.

While creating your squad, feel free to use the random squad selector because you can make as many changes as you like without penalty, right up until 11:30am on 13th August.

Once you have created your squad and you have the league code, sign in at Fantasy Premier League, click Leagues in the top menu bar, select Join a league, select Join private league and enter oneBoro's league code. It's as easy as that.

Remember... to receive the league code if you have never previously taken part in a oneBoro mini-league, you need to enrol at Fantasy Premier League, create your squad and then let bugrit know your team name, either in a PM or by posting to this thread.

Our mini-leagues are intended for oneBoro members so if you're one of the forum's numerous lurkers, you'll need to register on oneBoro to acquire the league code you need. It costs nothing to register and, as I'm sure you are already aware, we're a friendly bunch. :)

Member Raf smog is organising a paid mini-league in the FPL competition:

Right if anybody wants to join a Barclays fantasy premier league paid league.  

I have set one up code is: 77129-299824 name is oneboro paid league

It will be £5 per man. The money will be paid to the winner at the end of the season by paypal (if available) or bank transfer whichever

The prize money will be decided when we have a list of participants with maybe a prize for 1st and 2nd

I will do regular updates on here so people can keep an eye on it while logged into this website.

If anybody enters please can they post on here so i know who is who.

Thank you and good luck

For more on the paid mini-league, read on from Post 2868 in this thread.

2016/17 oneBoro Predictions League 2016/17

You competitive types should also think about having a crack at the oneBoro Predictions League.

2016/17 Sky's Soccer Saturday Super 6  2016/17

Courtesy of Maccarone, we now have a brand new Super 6 mini-league, Code: NC1VPM :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry Bugs for sounding a little thick here :rolleyes: but do the people have to re-register the teams we have already registered on the EG.

Sorry Bugs for sounding a little thick here :rolleyes: but do the people have to re-register the teams we have already registered on the EG.

No, you're set fair. I copied and pasted from the old place and I should have made things clearer, which I have, now.

I need to make changes to my team because of injuries and Ive forgotten my password.Ive contacted the help desk but I am waiting for a reply.

Anyway thats my first excuse of the season

I had Arteta in my squad but he's still crocked. My season seemed to fall apart when he got injured so I hope it's not an omen for the new campaign. Here's an abstract from the BBC's previews of this weekend's matches. Some big names won't be playing or look doubtful, although I see that Gerrard is available according to Sky:

Injury llist is out of date...

And here's the league table:

1250331715-clip-14kb.png

Ding-dong... Would all the ?XX? people please claim your teams. Thank you.:)

Done, Sarge.

VB, I have checked and Sky quote your log-on details in their registration acknowledgement, so go and look it up in your Registrations folder in your e-mail client.

What do you mean, "I haven't got a Registrations folder in my e-mail client!"?:D

Bugrit...Ive checked through my emails and I did not receive anything from Skysports.Hopefully I will get something back from their help desk over the next few days so I can make some changes to my team next week.

You think you have problems VB guess whose got Howard in goal,Van Dar Sar got injured so I changed him for Howard,:s should have left it how it was for 6 weeks.:D

I think Gerrard will play tomorrow so I am leaving him in there.

You think you have problems VB guess whose got Howard in goal,Van Dar Sar got injured so I changed him for Howard,:s should have left it how it was for 6 weeks.:D

I think Gerrard will play tomorrow so I am leaving him in there.

Ive got Cech in goal but Howard is my sub keeper.

I do think ive got Shawcross and Ireland in my team who both scored today.

Sky haven't released their tables yet but one of our managers has Fabregas as his team captain, so I think I know who's going straight to the top slot.

Two goals, two assists and almost certainly man of the match for 17 or 18 points and then doubled for captaincy? That's one hell of a start to the season.

Here's the season's first league table:

1250472742-clip-16kb.png

In terms of fantasy football points, it's been a weekend dominated by just one team and, most notably, by just one player, Cesc Fabregas.

As anticipated, MK Dons head the table with a hefty 58 points, of which 36 were contributed by Cesc Fabregas. The rest of the team chipped in with a very healthy 22 points, so well done ?RL?, whoever you might be.

There are some very familiar names in the upper reaches of the table but it looks like the old guard are in for some stiff competition from our new managers...

Bing-Bong! Will all ?XX? managers please identify yourselves by your Boro Forum names. Thank you.

Phew just how do you breath this high in the league the air is so thin.

I was always around the bottom last season.

Drastic changes early in season for me 2 heads rolled Crouchie out Drogba in cos I reckon as long as Defoe and Keane are fit he ain't gonna get a start for a while and that ruddy keeper Howard got his marching orders and Brad Freidal was transfered in.

I'm a mean manager when aroused:@ and I've tasted this clear air at the top.

No bottom feeding for me this season.:D:D

Carry on the good work Bugs.