January 2017 Transfer Window

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/footb...e-12110856

I really can not believe that I am actually starting this thread due to my normal stance on the transfer threads starting too early........................BUT, the EG article is in my opinion pretty much spot on and worthy of discussion, so there you go may as well start the blooming thing now! Big Grin
TMIGOTS......so far!!!
Looks like we may be back in for the centreback with the unpronounceable name from Sevilla in January
It's two months away  Rolleyes
Bloody match thread not even up for this weekend but we're talking about a transfer window that won't open for two months cos the Gazette did an article about some players that may or may not leave?

SHAMBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am I dreaming or is this actually the January 2017 Transfer Window Thread? Christmas has come early! There goes my life for the next 3 months. Big Grin
(02-11-2016, 04:17 PM)Changing Times Wrote: Bloody match thread not even up for this weekend but we're talking about a transfer window that won't open for two months cos the Gazette did an article about some players that may or may not leave?

SHAMBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who rustled your jimmies?
It's time Boro recognized now we're in top flight that we need a top flight squad. Some of the players good for championship but not good enough for big boys league.

Still think we could see more from Mr Rhodes
I'm with CT on this.

What is the point of starting this madness now? We are literally 2 days into November.

Let's get our priorities sorted and get a match thread or at least allow people to talk about it on a thread you can merge later on, rather than opening this based on the back of one EG midweek filler article
(02-11-2016, 04:33 PM)Will Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 04:17 PM)Changing Times Wrote: Bloody match thread not even up for this weekend but we're talking about a transfer window that won't open for two months cos the Gazette did an article about some players that may or may not leave?

SHAMBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who rustled your jimmies?

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes
No.

No.

No.