oneBoro Forum

Boro v Liverpool (a) 0-3

Sbj1HtZ.jpg

[align=center]Details

[/align]

Teams – Liverpool v Middlesbrough

Location – Anne’s Field. Nice of her to let them use it!

Competition – The Premier League. Just about

Date – Sun 21st May 2017

Kick off – 15:00

Introduction

The Last Games

Boro:

Boro 1 – 2 Southampton

Nathan Redmond scored a lovely Han-Solo effort to put a relaxed Southampton two up against the struggling Boro. “Great shot kid, that was one in a million” said his manager.

Middlesbrough conceded a second penalty in as many home games. The previous one coming when Manchester City’s Sane fell theatrically to the floor. Then, it was as if thousands of voices cried out in anger and were suddenly silenced... Luckily Shane Long is a scruffy nerfherder and he missed this time.

Bamford did get a consolation goal from a whipped in Carrie Fischer corner. Great Kid, Don’t get cocky!

Liverpool:

West Ham 0 – 4 Liverpool

The 4’s is strong with this one...

Graph

wNERhfg.png

Availability News

Boro:

:( - ‘It’s a Trap!’ yelled Gaston Ramirez as his teammates slammed the cupboard door shut and locked it from the outside… “You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the opposition, not join them” they shouted in disgust.

:( - Victor Valdes will likely miss the game due to an ongoing injury

Liverpool:

:( - Sadio Mane could be out with a knee injury

:( - Firminho is unlikely to play

Form (League only - most recent last)

Boro: LLWDLL

Liverpool: WWLWDW (incidentally, these are the noises you make if you pretend you’re attacking people with a lightsabre...)

The View From The Other Side

taken from: http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/390027-LIVERPOOL-FC-vs-Middlesborough-SUN-21st-May-15-00-ANFIELD

“In all honesty though, if we can't beat a Championship side at home, we don't deserve Champions League.”

“Boro are dreadful. Their position on the table flatters them immensely. We just gotta get in their faces and discourage them from even attempting to play. We can't be complacent.”

The Un(ger)-Official Match Preview

You can’t win Liverpool. Strike us down and we will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine...

Talking Points

- After Steve Gibson’s admission that Middlesbrough had made Alderaan decisions this season, will the emperor strike back next season? Or will Middlesbrough fall down the great pit of Carkoon?

- When you walk through a storm, do you hold your head up high? Or do you cower under a brolly like a normal person?

- Did you enjoy our brief R2D2our via the Premier League?

• Like 4
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Star Wars.

2-0 to Liverpool.

Fear is the path to the dark side, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering...

Suffering leads to......... The Boro!!!

Great thread.

“Boro are dreadful. Their position on the table flatters them immensely. We just gotta get in their faces and discourage them from even attempting to play. We can't be complacent.”

Dont really get that bit from the scouser? We're second bottom and relegated?

Great thread Unger, probably going to be more enjoyable that the match itself. I expect Liverpool to win this at a canter, which at least will be a boot up the proverbial for ***nal.

Great thread.

Maybe he thinks we should have been bottom, and shouldn't have more than 20 points?!

It's a view.

Great thread Unger, probably going to be more enjoyable that the match itself. I expect Liverpool to win this at a canter, which at least will be a boot up the proverbial for ***nal.

Yeah - loved the M.D.T. Very good work boro-unger.

I found the graph particularly amusing (and true)!

Great MDT Boro Unger, will probably be the most entertaining part of the whole match experience from our perspective.  Fully expect the scousers to cuff us 3 or 4.  And joy of joy, it is my turn to drive my Scouse mucker into work next week, can't wait :(

Great thread.

Thought it was pretty funny myself, even if it is a joke at our expense

Thanks all. I hope the introduction video worked for some people. I tried embedding it in the post, but the forum was having none of it! Also, because it contained copyrighted material, youtube said it might not work on mobile devices!