"Hey Britt!"

"Yo, Rudy!"

"Wanna play a game?"

"I don't like games :dodgy: "

"You'll like this one!"

"Is it ANOTHER stupid target practice game?"

"No! In fact it's just the opposite, it's...DRAWING BLANKS!!!"

KkC7q0R.jpg

Yes, Drawing Blanks!, the new game from PulisCo that is sweeping the Teesside area. It's fun for almost nobody, and the prize is nothing, but is it popular? You bet it is!

Up to 11 can play at a time!*, and it's a race against the clock to do as little as possible in 90 minutes to score!

Let's hear from some satisfied customers:

"I've discovered that if you spend as much time away from the target as possible, Drawing Blanks!™ is a doddle!" - Patrick B, Yarm

"Watching people play Drawing Blanks!™ is almost as much fun as playing yourself!" - Lewis B, Hurworth

"Not really a fan, to be honest, I don't think I'll be playing anymore" - Martin B, Bordeaux

"I'm pretty sure this is a rip off of my idea. You'll be hearing from my lawyers" - Aitor K, Nottingham

So, next time your friends appear to be having too much fun, get them Drawing Blanks!

Please complete our customer survey below:

Do we change anything?

Do any new signings go straight in? 

Britt or Rudy?

What now for Baker?

Are there any really obvious puns I've missed? 

*Only a maximum of 2 can access the box at any one time  

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post Tom. It's not going to happen but I'd go 4-4-2 here.

----------------Randolph------------------

Shotton---Gibson---Ayala---Friend

Traore-Howson-Clayton-Downing

------------Gestede----Britt--------------

Realistically we will probably see the same as against Wednesday but with Gestede for Britt and Bamford still horribly misplaced on the wing.

It's the second bird team we are up against in 5 days, so let's hope our hunters have live ammunition in their riffles this time around.

It's the second bird team we are up against in 5 days, so let's hope our hunters have live ammunition in their riffles this time around.

Third in 8 days, with the Segulls last weekend too!

Great post Tom. It's not going to happen but I'd go 4-4-2 here.

----------------Randolph------------------

Shotton---Gibson---Ayala---Friend

Traore-Howson-Clayton-Downing

------------Gestede----Britt--------------

Realistically we will probably see the same as against Wednesday but with Gestede for Britt and Bamford still horribly misplaced on the wing.

Gestede has to play. Britt on the bench. Bamford not even in the squad. Same formation as Tuesday night.

==============RANDOLPH================

=======================================

SHOTT====AYALA======GIBBO=======FRIEND

==========LEADS====HOWSON============

TRAORE========================HARRISON

==============DOWNING================

==============GESTEDE=================

Third in 8 days, with the Segulls last weekend too!

Got the bluebirds coming up in a couple of weeks too..

Great opener :D

Do we change anything?

- I'm not sure we do away from home when teams come onto us a bit and we can counter... QPR was great, Preston was good second half - six goals, six points. Its when teams come to the Riverside to defend I would like us to have two up top 

Do any new signings go straight in? 

- Depends if Besic and/or Harrison are match fit. Would like to see them both but neither have played much football recently

Britt or Rudy?

- If we're playing 4-2-3-1 it has to be Rudy. At home I would like to see us play two up top but being more conservative suits us away

What now for Baker?

- Doesn't seem to naturally fit into Pulis's team... but I don't understand why he's still here if he's not going to play. So maybe we will see him get a chance.

Do we change anything? Not too much in terms of personnel.. Think we just need to give our forwards a cuddle.

Do any new signings go straight in? Depending on fitness Harrison would go straight in for me.. Besic on the bench

Britt or Rudy? Britt

What now for Baker? In and around the squad.. Genuinely think he has a part to play at back up for Downing

Are there any really obvious puns I've missed? Probably not punmaster

Randolph

Shotton

Ayala

Gibson

Friend

Leadbitter

Howson

Traore

Downing

Harrison

Britt

Dimi, Cranie, Besic, Clayton, Bamford, Baker, Gestede

Head prediction

0-0, won't concede but forwards lacking confidence.

Heart prediction

1-0 Boro, Britt back on the goal trail.