• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Does Wales count as overseas?

"Fans in the UK and Ireland will also be able to tune into games which take don’t take place on a Saturday afternoon and are not chosen for live coverage by the EFL’s broadcast partners."

nope?

This means Tuesday night games will be available to watch in the UK, great news.

On the iFollow I think it's 10 pounds a game for UK residents, so it's a bit expensive. If it was me I'd rather give that extra cash and be in the stadium. But if you can't make it one way or the other this is a good alternative. I don't think it's going to influence much on attendances.

Sounds like they've taken their time to get this one right, lets hope it works out for overseas fans like me who just so happen to be in Germany or the Netherlands every matchday (depending on the best network coverage). :D

This means Tuesday night games will be available to watch in the UK, great news.

On the iFollow I think it's 10 pounds a game for UK residents, so it's a bit expensive. If it was me I'd rather give that extra cash and be in the stadium. But if you can't make it one way or the other this is a good alternative. I don't think it's going to influence much on attendances.

Yeah there is that, once you add in travel times it ends up being a late one which is no good on a school night.

Can't see it being cheap mind but it's something I'll probably commit to and still attend games on a Saturday when I can.

Sounds like they've taken their time to get this one right, lets hope it works out for overseas fans like me who just so happen to be in Germany or the Netherlands every matchday (depending on the best network coverage). :D

I happened to spend a lot of Saturdays in Germany and the Netherlands last year too so I'm right here with you, sounds great.

I happened to spend a lot of Saturdays in Germany and the Netherlands last year too so I'm right here with you, sounds great.

I wonder what the season ticket price is going to be. (Looks like VPN might be the way forward).

I wonder what the season ticket price is going to be. (Looks like VPN might be the way forward).

It'll likely be around 110 for a season pass like the iFollow. that was also the price charged by the teams that offered their own service last season.