oneBoro Forum

Match Day Thread Volunteers

Well not too long to wait before we kick off against Millwall and so the usual rallying cry for M/D authors once again goes out.

You all know the score you keep authoring the matches until Boro either loses or draws then onto the next author.

Due to games coming thick and fast if you know you are up next please do get the thread prepared in case you are needed, especially if a midweek game is coming up.

Thought we had some fine examples last season so hopefully standards can be maintained.

As normal I will send a pm to remind each volunteer that they are up next.

Thanks guys hopefully aspiring authors who have not volunteered before will stake their claim as well as previous participants.

Cheers  DS

Sure, why not. I can't wait to get Sheffield United so I can ask about all the different Blades (after my 'hugely popular' game of 'Who's that Robin?' last season).

Hopefully the list will grow, BU, BD how about you guys?

And what about CT now that would be different!

Actually I wouldn't mind, if Beardysmog was going to do around 60 match threads including cups :D

Yeah I was waiting until the list had a few more names on, as my brave, brave little laptop has finally pretty much given up the ghost after years and years of quick fixes.

Honestly it's taking me like 4 or 5 attempts just to turn it on and not get a blank screen. It's heartbreaking to see it in so much pain.

Should be getting a new one in the new year (got so much going on lately haha) so was hoping the list would be fuller and I wouldn't be called upon until then.

But sod it, sign me up!