oneBoro Forum

7 a side football

Any oneboro forum members fancy starting to have a casual 7 a side game of football on a Sunday night at 6 clock at goals?

Games decent standard between group of friends however looking for a few extra players to join the game.

Have to remortgage to afford to play down there. Biggest rip off around that place. Can give you 5 or 6 alternatives that will save you a fortune. Sorry if this seems like a rant but I organise a game myself and don't understand how they have the nerve to charge 85 quid an hour for a pitch.

Have to remortgage to afford to play down there. Biggest rip off around that place. Can give you 5 or 6 alternatives that will save you a fortune. Sorry if this seems like a rant but I organise a game myself and don't understand how they have the nerve to charge 85 quid an hour for a pitch.

We get it cheaper on a Sunday night at 6clock as it's classed as 'off peaks' so it's only £5 a man.

we only play at goals at its central for a lot of us as players come from all over to have a game.

do you fancy a game?

We get it cheaper on a Sunday night at 6clock as it's classed as 'off peaks' so it's only £5 a man.

we only play at goals at its central for a lot of us as players come from all over to have a game.

do you fancy a game?

I work most Sunday evenings anyway tbh, sorry Digger. FWI Thornaby Academy astro is about a 5 minute drive from Goals and will only cost about £2.50 per person.