• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness if Pulis is still in charge I'd rather we done nothing other than maybe a loan. 

I said at the back end of last season I was terrified about this guy spending the last of our parachute payments and given the fact his signings have all had little to no impact that hasn't changed. I'd prefer we wrote off this season, finish where we finish, and keep what cash we have for hopefully a progressive manager in the summer. 

Who are we realistically going to buy with Pulis in charge in January? Blow 10m on someone like Wallace from Millwall? No thanks.

James Tavernier seems to be doing well at Rangers. I know it’s the Scottish league but from the little I’ve seen he seems to be very good going forward. 9 goals and 14 assists in 29 games from RB is not to be sniffed at and shouldn’t be too expensive. Maybe Marcus could have a word.

James Tavernier seems to be doing well at Rangers. I know it’s the Scottish league but from the little I’ve seen he seems to be very good going forward. 9 goals and 14 assists in 29 games from RB is not to be sniffed at and shouldn’t be too expensive. Maybe Marcus could have a word.

Good shout!

Seen him a few matches and he looks as a great player.

Understandable talk about who we'd like to add but there must be some discussions about who we will try and move on given who is and isn't getting games at the moment?

If it was my decision I'd bin a whole lot including the manager. I'd try my best to get out of Saville deal, I'd send back Besic, Hugill and Batth, none of them really improve us imo. 

I'd go back to Britt with Braithwaite behind, I'd have Wing and Tav starting, whether it'd be 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1. 

Then I'd be looking for that creative pacey player we've been after for 3 years and throw some money at it. Job done.

I think leadbitter will go to Sunderland. I think Gestede and Assombalonga will be touted about but not sure there will be many takers. I also think Chapman may go to Blackburn possibly as part of a deal for Dack.

It will be interesting what Pulis is given, given that as it is his deal runs out in the summer. Is it worth investing a lot of come the summer we have a new manager wanting to implement a new philosophy.

I think that has been Gibson big issue for me he spends big but then with each managerial change they want to implement a new system with their own players. There is never a continuity in the brand of football we want to play.

I think leadbitter will go to Sunderland. I think Gestede and Assombalonga will be touted about but not sure there will be many takers. I also think Chapman may go to Blackburn possibly as part of a deal for Dack.

It will be interesting what Pulis is given, given that as it is his deal runs out in the summer. Is it worth investing a lot of come the summer we have a new manager wanting to implement a new philosophy.

I think that has been Gibson big issue for me he spends big but then with each managerial change they want to implement a new system with their own players. There is never a continuity in the brand of football we want to play.

I think the problem with Leadbitter is he'll still be on decent wages so may just want to ride it out till the end of the season, just don't see him going to Sunderland and taking a significant wage cut which he would have to.

im really split. like some have said id rather not use up cash on Pulis type choices. the chances are they wont suit the next guy. but we do need a few additions to cover up positions where were using stop gaps at present. id be content with loans tbh. 

outgoings we need to weed out 5 or 6 at least before next season begins so id rather leave the next re vamp till summer when we may be more sure of our situation both league wise and manager wise .