• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off, great, love it. Well I thought we would beat Leeds and should have and I am going for a BORO win 2-1. Why over the last three games have I thought positively about BORO? Well I really can’t get my head around it other than we have what we have and we need to get behind them and support the team. Perhaps it’s simply wishful and desperation. Regardless of formation, Pulis, the players put in a performance which I hope holds good for remaining of the season.

Don't know why but I think we will win this one. For some odd reason and I can't quite say why. Think the squad might have got some belief back from 4 points against WBA and Leeds and looking at the table we can ill afford to drop points. Leeds and WBa have semi tough home games and while I expect WBA to beat Forest I reckon Swansea cuold trouble Leeds. Norwich will beat PNE though and there is a good chance that Derby and Bristol will win too. A loss against Sheffield could see us drop out of the Play Offs and we really don't want that. Boro to win 2-0.

Well done BU terrific OP.

I see that our game is being shown on Channel 407 Sky Sports Action whereas all the other games are on 403 and red button so maybe Sky are showing 2 main events?

Other games of interest will be Ipswich V Derby, Leeds V Swansea and as BD mentioned PNE V Norwich.

With Bristol City playing QPR the night before we could be in a situation where we have to win to keep in the top 6 and to a degree cancelling out our game in hand against Bristol City should we lose

Top notch stuff BU!

I think he will go for the same lineup injuries permitting and I fancy us to at least take a point in this game. Throwing away a 3-0 lead is a lot more deflating than a 1-0 lead. Even if it is against dirty Leeds...

Brilliant OP again BU, can see another draw personally pressure will be well and truly on if Bristol win on Tuesday.

No surprises in line up or formation, probably have 30% possession, nick one and spend the rest of the game inside our own half.

UTB

Top notch post again Boro Unger , bringing humour to these dark times

Will take a draw now as we usually struggle there so 1-1 from me and Hugill to net from the spot (Well it would have to be!)