The run in

The Gazette has their annual widget with the remaining games for the top 10 teams to predict once again... 

This is my result 

[Image: 52944371_2260195117553363_45316837442091...e=5CE695ED]

I have not even been that optimistic with our results .. And I feel a lot of draws will find it's way for all teams involved. 

If you wanna predict, here is the link: https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/foot...h-15894538

Post your results, if you dare Wink

Other input/topics about the run in for all teams are very welcome. 

I really like this time a year, the last few months with many games, where the best teams must shine in order to get succes!
The following user likes SmogDanes post: Changing Times 
I did it the other day and I think I had us to finish just outside the autos, although I had all teams in the top 5 one more points than you. I hope you get it right though Smile
Sorry can't open the file, what was your outcome SD?
Keep the Faith
i got the following

1..Sheff Utd    88
2..Norwich      86

3..West Brom      83
4 .Middlesbrough  81
5..Leeds................79
6...Derby              77

thats two different ones ive done and we play Leeds in te play off semis on both.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Essuuaitch's post:
  • SmogDane
(28-02-2019, 04:12 PM)Essuuaitch Wrote: i got the following

1..Sheff Utd    88
2..Norwich      86

3..West Brom      83
4 .Middlesbrough  81
5..Leeds................79
6...Derby              77

thats two different ones ive done and we play Leeds in te play off semis on both.

As long as we don't beat Leeds @ Wembley ... Then I have to get Pulis tattoed on my ass
(28-02-2019, 12:46 PM)Maccarone Wrote: Sorry can't open the file, what was your outcome SD?

It's just a picture/screenshot .. 

But I had Norwich 87, Us 86, then S.U. and WBA at 84 and Leeds 83 followed by Bristol City 77
Ive done it twice, once with a optimistic view and the other with a more realistic/ pessimistic. Optimistic me has us second to norwich, pessimist me has us 5th and facing sheff utd.

Incidentally i dreamt the other night we played norwich at Wembley and the score was reversed. I will temper that in my dream ravanelli and TLF scored our goals Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes PompeySmog's post:
  • SmogDane
Man so I just did it and apparently don't see Norwich or Sheff Utd losing too many more, think I had Norwich make 94 points and Sheff Utd 90 lol.

Then us in 3rd with 84, facing Birmingham in 6th.
Aden Flint will score 10 goals this season  never score again.
I've got;

1. Norwich - 92
2. Sheff United - 90
---------------------------
3. West Brom - 86
4. Leeds - 86
5. Boro - 80
6. Bristol City - 74
Norwich
West Brom

Leeds
Sheffield Utd