An open letter to Mr Steve Gibson

Dear Mr Gibson,

You may never read this open letter, but it is worth writing anyway.

OneBoro is a site for dedicated Boro supporters. We have supported our club through thick and thin, many of us from the Ayresome Park days. We have experienced the joy of promotion and the sadness of relegation, and like true supporters we have taken adversity in our stride and looked forward to happier days. Because football is about more than just winning; it’s about passion and entertainment.

However, since the appointment of Tony Pulis as manager, we have seen a rapid decline in the standard of football. The passion and flair have all but disappeared. Attacking spirit and individual brilliance have been bred out of the team. We have been left with dour, negative, uninteresting football and many people are responding to that by not following matches and wondering if buying a season ticket is a sensible investment. In all my years of following Boro, I have never seen such apathy, and you cannot lay the blame for that at the feet of the fans.

And this is in spite of the fact that we are currently 5th in the league.

The bottom line for many of us is that we watch football to be entertained. If there is visibly passion, commitment, fighting spirit, individual skill and a desire to win, we can forgive a lowly league position. None of those values are very visible at present.

I will leave it to you to draw your own conclusions as to how this should be rectified.
Western Norway agrees.
Honestly Mr Gibson, every one of us on here would do the job for free, and 90% of us could do a better job.
"If you can wait and not be tired by waiting"
Middle of Norway agrees as well.
(16-03-2019, 05:56 PM)Tudders80 Wrote: Honestly Mr Gibson, every one of us on here would do the job for free, and 90% of us could do a better job.
I couldn't, I'd be drunk for about 6 months celebrating his departure - actually no, I could text from the pub - agreed.
Member of the self preservation society.
(16-03-2019, 05:56 PM)Tudders80 Wrote: Honestly Mr Gibson, every one of us on here would do the job for free, and 90% of us could do a better job.

I’d probably want my expenses paid.
A Proud member of the increasingly popular, Pro-Stuani OneBoro Clique
Email it to the club. I’ve heard he does read some correspondence from time to time or used to.
(16-03-2019, 06:12 PM)edinboro Wrote: Email it to the club. I’ve heard he does read some correspondence from time to time or used to.

Print it off, sign it and send it to the club addressed to him. It will be read.
(16-03-2019, 06:40 PM)Will Wrote:
(16-03-2019, 06:12 PM)edinboro Wrote: Email it to the club. I’ve heard he does read some correspondence from time to time or used to.

Print it off, sign it and send it to the club addressed to him. It will be read.

Print it, send it to the club along with every newspaper and media outlet. Point out, not just to him, but to the whole of the UK that we have the worst manager alive, and that we as fans really don't want him here
"If you can wait and not be tired by waiting"
Is it possible to start a petition?