oneBoro Forum

Any International Game you want

Well I think this is the first time in many years I'm happy that England are on instead of the Boro this weekend. Always used to be England that bored me to tears... now we're young, dynamic, brave, and just bloody good fun to watch. Everything that Pulis and Boro sadly are not.

i,ll watch it cos i like watching football but until the games at euros or world cups i dont make plans around these games  .

on a side note  that tournament that we won the group stage against Spain and Croatia is a bit disjointed  seems a long time between those 4 quick games and the next part/semis .  too long imo.

and tbh i still arent 100 per cent  sure how it works  regarding qualifying through that for the euros .

Watched England last night and I’m pleased the way we are heading. No, I don’t think we faced a strong team, we were flat at times and conceded possession to easy, BUT they are doing what I always wanted, go for a win with passion. I still say GS blow the chance of a WC final so I’m not getting carried away, I just enjoyed the game.

I am actually looking forward to the England game something I would not have said over the past few years. I just want to see this young team have the confidence to take on the opposition and give it a go and grow. Winning right now is not everything and I belive putting faith in the younger players is brave and will reap rewards.

Good test so far for a relatively young team tonight.

Not surprised we went a goal down. Montenegro have caused us problems in the past (Didn't we only just qualify for one tournement by drawing with them one year?).

If I was to have 1 critique it would be Rose. Not sure how he is still picked. The sooner Shaw can stay fit the better. Him and Chilwell at leftback all day for me.

Hudson Odoi looks some player. Still making a few errors but nothing that cant be improved in time with more regular football I would like to see him go abroad as I think he will get more opportunities there than he will in England. Sterling has got to be one of the best players in the world on form right now. Hes finally got the end product to back him up.

Hudson Odoi looks some player. Still making a few errors but nothing that cant be improved in time with more regular football I would like to see him go abroad as I think he will get more opportunities there than he will in England. Sterling has got to be one of the best players in the world on form right now. Hes finally got the end product to back him up.

Him and Rice have both played pretty well. Both have made mistakes but they are very inexperienced internationally (Hudson-Odoi domestically too).

Think Dele Alli looks well off the pace, but he has been struggling with injuries, probably why he has been replaced with Henderson.

Sterling has really grown into a hugely influential player for us. He got a lot of stick during the World Cup, in my opinion wrongly so.