Boro V Bristol City 0-1

Yes, it's not a series of elaborate April Fools' pranks, we really do have another match tomorrow, it really is another home game, and we really do still have Tony Pulis as manager.

Is this the day we turn things around and make a return to winning ways and a playoff spot, or will Tony continue to make April Fools out of the lot of us?
Everybody round my house for a parmo.
The game is not even on the red button tomorrow which is foolish!

Tomorrow night's game result will determine I believe where Boro will finish at the end of the season.

Absolutely a must win game which will ensure our foolish home form continues.

And yes I do think that Boro fans have been taken for fools.

Someone said that it was a fools game, but who was it and was it football they were referring to?
TMIGOTS......so far!!!
Bristol are another team that like to have a go. Plus their peckers will be up after coming back against sheff Utd. Plus they’ll have looked at our form and be rubbing their mits together. Plus we’re ***.

I’ll go 0-2 and it’ll be assombalonga’s fault for letting George friend get isolated and shown up for the knackered old cart horse he has become.
"The Swiss have rolllllllled!!!! William Tell!!!! Heidi!!!! It doesn't matter, your boys have taken a pasting!!!!"
More of the same - why would it be any different?
I think we will win this one. We played well against Norwich and didn’t deserve to lose it IMO.
(01-04-2019, 09:44 AM)boksicdink Wrote: More of the same - why would it be any different?

Third verse same as the first .......1-0 to City.
A Proud member of the increasingly popular, Pro-Stuani OneBoro Clique
(01-04-2019, 09:59 AM)Blanco Wrote: I think we will win this one. We played well against Norwich and didn’t deserve to lose it IMO.

DId you watch the game? First 20 minutes we were good off the ball and that was about it.

Says a lot when Randolph has to pull off a worldie once a half to keep us in a game and their keeper only has to fall on a shot once a half to keep them in it.
(01-04-2019, 10:27 AM)boksicdink Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 09:59 AM)Blanco Wrote: I think we will win this one. We played well against Norwich and didn’t deserve to lose it IMO.

DId you watch the game? First 20 minutes we were good off the ball and that was about it.

Says a lot when Randolph has to pull off a worldie once a half to keep us in a game and their keeper only has to fall on a shot once a half to keep them in it.

I did watch the game. We competed throughout the game. We should have scored on more than one occasion.
Norwich would have felt hard done by to draw the match. We pressed quite well in the first half, but they were the better side and deserved to win.
Everybody round my house for a parmo.
(01-04-2019, 11:15 AM)Blanco Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 10:27 AM)boksicdink Wrote:

I did watch the game. We competed throughout the game. We should have scored on more than one occasion.

If this season could have an enscription on its gravestone
"The Swiss have rolllllllled!!!! William Tell!!!! Heidi!!!! It doesn't matter, your boys have taken a pasting!!!!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoyteForLeftBack's post:
  • Essuuaitch