oneBoro Forum

mascots tomorrow

my little 3 lads will be the mascots for tomorrows game, keep an eye our for them in the full kits given by the club. 

the two smaller boys with the fair hair have duchenne muscular dystrophy. The club have helped us out, bauser paid us a visit a few months back. we've already been to the training ground and shown round by gordon cox. we fun lol

Great post Kev and so pleased for you and your lads.

You have explained about their conditions previously and so it must have been a real thrill that MFC took them to their heart.

Shows that the club can do the right thing at times!

Have a tremendous evening all of you and to anyone going to the game give Kev's lads a cheer and round of applause.

Terrific

Fantastic, you will be a proud Dad tonight.

These are the hidden things the club does that aren't published.

Have a wonderful evening and I hope that your boys have an amazing time.

Good luck and enjoy the night

boys all had a great time at thew match, the little on is off school today, hes absolutely shattered from it. think the running on the pitch was a bit to much for him after a long day. carried him back to the box and he sat and watched youtube on him aunties phone in the warm. the twins were fine loved it but was a bit to cold for the little twin. second half it ended up just me and my shadow (3rd son) sat watching. His verdict was we were really unlucky not to score but it still wasnt worth going because of it. 

7 yo sums up how we all feel. if we dont score whats the point in going. lol. i said thats why its not full son ha ha

Good luck and enjoy the night

boys all had a great time at thew match, the little on is off school today, hes absolutely shattered from it. think the running on the pitch was a bit to much for him after a long day. carried him back to the box and he sat and watched youtube on him aunties phone in the warm. the twins were fine loved it but was a bit to cold for the little twin. second half it ended up just me and my shadow (3rd son) sat watching. His verdict was we were really unlucky not to score but it still wasnt worth going because of it. 

7 yo sums up how we all feel. if we dont score whats the point in going. lol. i said thats why its not full son ha ha

A great experience for them Kev. I’m sure they will remember it fondly in years to come