• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

and a Bulkhaul to you also! :) love it

I think the recent injuries could be a benefit in disguise. Either with Wood getting some game time at the back or shotton coming in to the centre and someone a little more attack minded on the right. Maybe McNair might get a game if he's still around :)

I cant see us winning three on the bounce so I'm going for a draw with a stupid equalizer when we back off (if we ever get started that is) in the 2nd half.

Smashed it, that last sentence froze my blood.

Got draw written all over it

The boss man hit the nail on the head. It's clearly going to be a win-draw.

Someone will have to let me know though, special good Friday show on involving miss Gibson that no one should miss!!!

With the nasty injury to Ayala who I really hope will be ok, a back 3 of Fry, Flint and Shotton looks likely and having Howson and Saville as wing backs which has looked good in the past so im quietly confident of a narrow win for the Boro

Could McNair play as a wingback? Does his style fit that position at all?

He's said on a few occasions that he doesn't like playing right back or wing back and only sees himself as a center midfield player.

That said I wouldn't be against playing him in a midfield 3 with Besic and Mikel as we are short of options

I think pulis will go with something like this v Stoke given Ayala's injury.

Randolph

Shotton Flint Fry

Howson Mikel Besic Saville

Downing Britt Fletcher

We not won 3 in a row since August and its when I expect and not hope that Boro will do something that they let me down.

I HOPE for a 2 nil win. Britt FSG

I think pulis will go with something like this v Stoke given Ayala's injury.

Randolph

Shotton Flint Fry

Howson Mikel Besic Saville

Downing Britt Fletcher

We not won 3 in a row since August and its when I expect and not hope that Boro will do something that they let me down.

I HOPE for a 2 nil win. Britt FSG

First Score Goaler?  :P

Haha well spotted. FGS*

Talk this week in Bristol's local rag that they will be back in for Britt this summer after interest in Jan and a possible £11m deal. If that is the case hope he scores a few from now until end of season simply to add to any fee we get for him.

I'd personally like to see Britt play in a team where we play to his strengths a bit more, balls into the box and balls for him to run onto rather than asking him to hold it up. 11m is a lot, but we might be getting a fair whack from Braithwaite, not ready to give up on Assombalonga... yet.

Just realised the game is at 3pm, not 5pm as I... I mean steve gibson stated in the opening post. That'll teach me to use opera with it's VPN that auto changes the times when you google fixtures!

I was wondering that myself and the worst part is this game is NOT on the red button, but QPR's game is, go figure?

I would probably have done people a favour if they'd missed it to be honest