Boro v Nottingham Forest (a) 0-3

Click Below. 

Nottingham Forest v Boro Match Day Thread
We're the website, We're the website, We're the website red army!

One lion on a shirt,
Carling cup still gleaming,
No more years of hurt,
'Cos Aitor's got us dreaming!
[-] The following 3 users Like boro-unger's post:
  • smogsterking the Inspiration, trekkers, RiseAgainst
Brilliant again. I dont know why but Good Monday tickled me. Just another 4 of these to come this season.
Great stuff again boro-unger.

I really want to say we will win this but the best I can see is a 1-1 draw. Britt to score.
I actually think we can afford to draw provided we win the last 2. 7 points should be enough considering how tough Derby and Bristol's run ins are, and the fact that they play each other.
Bubble burst-er.

But hats off to Pulis. They guy knows how to drag the misery out. Most had given up already but still find themselves curiously hanging in. Funny Funny Funny
BU......You are the gift that keeps on giving!!!!!
Nobody but nobody wants to see tony have a sexy accident!!! We will probably sneak this and won the last 2, the twonk is going to be here forevvveerrr.
(20-04-2019, 01:53 PM)PompeySmog Wrote: Nobody but nobody wants to see tony have a sexy accident!!! We will probably sneak this and won the last 2, the twonk is going to be here forevvveerrr.

I heard a rumour, when TP has sexy time his missus always has to go on top. Because he can only f**k up Confused
Some Men Just want to watch the World Burn
[-] The following 4 users Like UweFuchsHe's post:
  • mj south, boro-unger, SmogDane, RiseAgainst
(20-04-2019, 02:03 PM)UweFuchsHe Wrote:
(20-04-2019, 01:53 PM)PompeySmog Wrote: Nobody but nobody wants to see tony have a sexy accident!!! We will probably sneak this and won the last 2, the twonk is going to be here forevvveerrr.

I heard a rumour, when TP has sexy time his missus always has to go on top. Because he can only f**k up Confused

Have to give you that one Uwe. Smile brilliantSmile
(20-04-2019, 03:20 PM)Blanco Wrote:
(20-04-2019, 02:03 PM)UweFuchsHe Wrote:

Have to give you that one Uwe. Smile brilliantSmile

Bravo old boy, bravo Smile