• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

I actually think we can afford to draw provided we win the last 2. 7 points should be enough considering how tough Derby and Bristol's run ins are, and the fact that they play each other.

Nobody but nobody wants to see tony have a sexy accident!!! We will probably sneak this and won the last 2, the twonk is going to be here forevvveerrr.

I heard a rumour, when TP has sexy time his missus always has to go on top. Because he can only f**k up :s

Nobody but nobody wants to see tony have a sexy accident!!! We will probably sneak this and won the last 2, the twonk is going to be here forevvveerrr.

I heard a rumour, when TP has sexy time his missus always has to go on top. Because he can only f**k up :s

Have to give you that one Uwe. :) brilliant:)

Have to give you that one Uwe. :) brilliant:)

Bravo old boy, bravo :)

Forest have lost their last 4 games and word from Nottingham is O'neill is under severe pressure from the fans.

Interesting stat from the Nottingham post, Forest have only lost 1 of 32 home games played on Easter Monday, that was 17 years ago.

So with El Tony talking about rotation due to tiredness. I presume if he sticks to form he will sub Britt for hugill and fletch for clayton ?

Not saying you are suggesting it will happen but more predicting what Pulis will do but dropping Britt for Hugill would be beyond stupid. Britt has 2 in 2 and will be facing his former club. He will be bang up for this game for them reasons. He was last season when we went there early in Monk's reign. In fact i think he tried too hard that day. I can see Hugill coming in for fletch mind. And Downing at left wing back and one of Besic/Saville supporting the front 2.