oneBoro Forum

Investment Rumours. Reality or Red Bull S***?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m just the messenger here but I have been told investment is moving forward.. I was given no names but just that it is ongoing and something the club want to pursue.

Ahh so you think the helicopter might have contained some mysterious foreign billionaire/tyrant?

Good news. Maybe Gibson is persuing the other championship clubs for financial foul play to see exactly how much teams are able to get away with to see what we can do to get around the rules?

I’m just the messenger here but I have been told investment is moving forward.. I was given no names but just that it is ongoing and something the club want to pursue.

Interesting. My dad's just been talking to someone (Not anyone connected as far as I'm aware) who seems to think a big Spanish club is looking to buy/invest in a championship club to bring players through. Not sure where the rumour's come from though!

Would I be right in thinking that this would be related to Kenyon being around quite a lot at the moment?

Isn't he actively seeking to invest in a club?

As far as I know hes leading a consortium, it's not his money so to speak. But it's probably an ideal way to gain investment, because theres a real football man at the head of it rather than random businessmen.

Interesting. My dad's just been talking to someone (Not anyone connected as far as I'm aware) who seems to think a big Spanish club is looking to buy/invest in a championship club to bring players through. Not sure where the rumour's come from though!

That would make sense a foreign investment from someone who hasn't had the privilege to watch our free flowing football.

Would I be right in thinking that this would be related to Kenyon being around quite a lot at the moment?

Isn't he actively seeking to invest in a club?

As far as I know hes leading a consortium, it's not his money so to speak. But it's probably an ideal way to gain investment, because theres a real football man at the head of it rather than random businessmen.

I think having Kenyon as in a DoF role at this club would be a massive step in the right direction and something I could definitely get behind

That would make sense a foreign investment from someone who hasn't had the privilege to watch our free flowing football.

They'd care less about the football than Gibson seem to these days.  It's all about the money.

What’s with the rumors, I heard someone say they over heard a neighbor talking to a his mate who knows a mailman with a source that can’t be revealed that investors are looking to dump money into the club. Is this what having Pulis at the club does to people.

What’s with the rumors, I heard someone say they over heard a neighbor talking to a his mate who knows a mailman with a source that can’t be revealed that investors are looking to dump money into the club. Is this what having Pulis at the club does to people.

Rumours*

Neighbour*

Postman*

Poooooooolis*

Been told an old potential investor / buyer has been in touch... desperate to add a English club and take them forward to next level

Been told an old potential investor / buyer has been in touch... desperate to add a English club and take them forward to next level

Could be good if they're a Leicester/Wolves type investor. Not so much if they're a Mike Ashley type!