The Greatest Squad - Boro Edition (#8)  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Boro's Best #8?

• Robbie Mustoe
    • Paul Gascoigne
    • Christian Karembeu
    • Jonathan Woodgate

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2020 at 01:00 PM

9 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

When I think of #8, I think of Robbie Mustoe. I have to go with him as I shafted him on his other number.

Woodgate definitely didn't have his best years with us and I thought the whole point of this was to pick the players from their time here, not their achievements elsewhere?

Of course if it's all just the young whippersnappers on here voting no wonder Woody is in the lead 🙄

I said Woodgate is the best defender I've seen play for this club, didn't mention his achievements or lack of anywhere else. In fact, whenever we've discussed best teams or players, I have always said Southgate and Woodgate would be my two.

No need to get your knickers in a twist over younger voters either. It's a laugh ffs.

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I said Woodgate is the best defender I've seen play for this club, didn't mention his achievements or lack of anywhere else. In fact, whenever we've discussed best teams or players, I have always said Southgate and Woodgate would be my two.

No need to get your knickers in a twist over younger voters either. It's a laugh ffs.

Sorry Wilson, didn't realise I wasn't allowed an opinion. I'll get back in my box now shall I?

Oh and I wasn't necessarily referring to you, you'll notice I didn't mention any names.

21 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Sorry Wilson, didn't realise I wasn't allowed an opinion. I'll get back in my box now shall I?

Oh and I wasn't necessarily referring to you, you'll notice I didn't mention any names.

Of course you are. On the contrary I didn't know was a "young whippersnapper" for having an opinion. Don't call people names and then act like a victim when someone calls you out. It's tiresome.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Of course you're allowed your opinion, but I'm allowed to comment on it too.

It's a poll that is just gonna be a collaboration of people's opinions across the oneBoro spectrum. Who really gives a toss who 'wins'? I think it's the reasons that people choose their favourite from the lot that is the interesting thing to be honest, not the actual 'winners'.