oneBoro Forum

The Greatest Squad - Boro Edition (#24+)

The Greatest Squad - Boro Edition (#24+)  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Boro's Best of the Rest?

• Victor Valdes
    • Bolo Zenden
    • Albert Adomah
    • Adama Traoré

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/22/2020 at 12:00 PM

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have voted on each of the positions without any comments but I want to thank @Snowblind for the entertainment provided.  Well done mate, an enjoyable experience getting the feedback on people’s

I voted Zenden over Adama for the simple fact he did it in the Premier League for us. As exciting as Adama was, it wasn't at the top level (in a Boro shirt, at least) - so Zenden is the clear winner f

Traore had half a good season in the Championship for Boro.  That's the reality even if it's one that people choose to ignore.  Whatever his potential is, it wasn't realised at Boro, which is what a v

Posted Images

Its Adama for me. Zenden was a good player for us but he wasnt exciting. Traore stands out as a player with world class qualities, some of which you rarely see in players that play at the very very top. To have probably the best dribbler in the world playing for us in the championship was always mental.

My second favourite boro player ever.

Zenden obviously, superb footballer when he moved into the middle for us, miles ahead of Traore in a Boro shirt.

It's also worth pointing out that Traore left in the same way that the 'despicable' Ziege did, which apparently cost Ziege votes.  Unless people think that Traore's release clause and fee being plastered all over the media was accidental?

50 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Zenden obviously, superb footballer when he moved into the middle for us, miles ahead of Traore in a Boro shirt.

It's also worth pointing out that Traore left in the same way that the 'despicable' Ziege did, which apparently cost Ziege votes.  Unless people think that Traore's release clause and fee being plastered all over the media was accidental?

Yep Traore had no loyalty, no end product and no discipline. Mind you he was a fast runner.

“Just a crap Marvin Emnes” as the song goes. 

25 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Yep Traore had no loyalty, no end product and no discipline. Mind you he was a fast runner.

“Just a crap Marvin Emnes” as the song goes. 

I must have a damn good eye for a player as I saw the potential this useless player had especially in the last 6 months for us😉. I think you could see things were start to click and he was becoming much more reliable and it's no surprise to me what is happening at Wolves.

Dont forget the Zenden chant "used to be sh*te but now hes alright" and if its about loyalty he left pretty soon after bigger clubs came calling. 

That said Zenden was a brilliant player for us but thought I would put a bit of balance into the debate.

Edited by smogsterking the Inspirati