oneBoro Forum
Snowblind

Next 'Greatest' Poll - Discussion

26 minutes ago, jmsguzzi said:

I'd go for the worst squad and do it by squad numbers again, could be interesting.

If we do that, can we choose our own, or will we be limited to 4 suggestions per number?

I don't think that doing it by squad number will work because most of the time, the most comical players don't get those first team numbers. I could be wrong though. Mind you, this guy could still sneak in there...

JS102986492.jpg

Totally agree with DZ. No need for shirt numbers - just a 1-11 of our worst RIverside-era players. The season resumes in 12 sleeps, so 11 polls would do the job nicely.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Liquid said:

I don't think that doing it by squad number will work because most of the time, the most comical players don't get those first team numbers. I could be wrong though. Mind you, this guy could still sneak in there...

JS102986492.jpg

Surely Djiksteel is worse than him! 

on te ocasions ive scoured previous boro players for those other polls theres a quite large amount of marmite players in our history. thosewho never get mentioned in greatest or worst polls but looking back never did anything remarkable or terrible the fewthat spring tomind are , nemeth, doriva, brennan and townsend.  

re gestede and wilsons post, for me the most infiuriating thing wasnt his goals tally or injuries ,it was the sheer lack of confidence that when picked to start or being brought on as sub, that things werent about to get any better than his previous displays. 

Sorry for the radio silence - my sideline job is working in my local pub and prepping re-opening and working to the guidelines has taken up every day and every ounce of energy...

3 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Terrylovesboro?

Modesty doesn't permit me to say who I'd vote for.  But I was a little teary eyed when Brunners, Will and Smogdane, all suggested I should put this forward as a topic so that I could get the recognition that I so richly deserved.  Quite emotional, let me tell you.

32 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Modesty doesn't permit me to say who I'd vote for.  But I was a little teary eyed when Brunners, Will and Smogdane, all suggested I should put this forward as a topic so that I could get the recognition that I so richly deserved.  Quite emotional, let me tell you.

Yep, that’s the dream team, but some of us like to think outside the box.