oneBoro Forum

Last 9 games predictions

Hello everyone,

Just a bit of fun as season is 12 days from resuming. As thread suggests, simply predict if we win, lose or draw in each of our last 9 games.

1. SWANSEA (Sat 20th June)

2 Stoke (Sat 27th June)

3. Hull (Thurs 2nd July)

4. QPR (Sun 5th July)

5. Millwall (Wed 8th July)

6. BRISTOL CITY (Sat 11th July)

7. Reading (Tues 14th July)

8. CARDIFF (Sat 18th July)

9. Sheff Wed (Wed 22nd July)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think it’s impossible to predict. It’s like starting again. So I expect to see some crazy results hopefully 10 points will see us safe but I have no idea where they’ll come from 🤷‍♂️

WDLWLLDWL. 11 Points I think we will just about survive with that. I think Hull could easily be any result. It will be very interesting to see what sort of impact no fans being g present will have on

1. SWANSEA (Sat 20th June) W 2 Stoke (Sat 27th June) D 3. Hull (Thurs 2nd July) W 4. QPR (Sun 5th July) W 5. Millwall (Wed 8th July) L 6. BRISTOL CITY (Sat 11th July) D 7

Posted Images

WDLWLLDWL. 11 Points I think we will just about survive with that. I think Hull could easily be any result. It will be very interesting to see what sort of impact no fans being g present will have on games especially in the must win matches.

On paper it's not too bad run in but I think the fitness of key players will be important. It will also be interesting to see what Nmecha is like he has now had enough time with the squad and with no fans present he wont have that pressure to deal with.

• Like 1

1. SWANSEA (Sat 20th June) W

2 Stoke (Sat 27th June) D

3. Hull (Thurs 2nd July) W

4. QPR (Sun 5th July) W

5. Millwall (Wed 8th July) L

6. BRISTOL CITY (Sat 11th July) D

7. Reading (Tues 14th July) D

8. CARDIFF (Sat 18th July) L

9. Sheff Wed (Wed 22nd July) W

15 points, jobs a good un, bring on next season 👍

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Blanco said:

4. QPR (Sun 5th July) W

Hopefully the Boro do as you have stated & survive, it will be a nrevy few weeks when the fixtures start & complete 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

WDLWLLDWL. 11 Points I think we will just about survive with that. I think Hull could easily be any result. It will be very interesting to see what sort of impact no fans being g present will have on games especially in the must win matches.

On paper it's not too bad run in but I think the fitness of key players will be important. It will also be interesting to see what Nmecha is like he has now had enough time with the squad and with no fans present he wont have that pressure to deal with.

Loving the realism my friend.

1 hour ago, Blanco said:

4. QPR (Sun 5th July) W

Loving the optimism my friend.

26 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Loving the realism my friend.

I tend to be an optimist but the last time I predicted us to have a great run we had a winless run including the defeats to Barnsley Luton and a draw with Wigan 😏. We are that unpredictable even by Boro standards we could easily win them all or lose them all.  

Edited by smogsterking the Inspirati
3 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I tend to be an optimist but the last time I predicted us to have a great run we had a losing streak including the defeats to Barnsley Luton and a draw with Wigan 😏. We are that unpredictable even by Boro standards we could easily win them all or lose them all.  

Haha. There are benefits in being realistic. When we f**k up you wont be as disappointed. If we dont f**k up the joy will be greater.  

Swansea Draw

Stoke Lose

Hull Win

Qpr Win

Millwall Lose

Bristol Lose

Reading Draw

Cardiff Draw

Sheff Wed Draw

10pts. Total 51pts. Hopefully sees us safe.

I expect a strong start but then bad ending. However feel we may do alright as can use more subs in these games and finally have a full fit squad too choose from!

Swansea D

Stoke W

Hull W

QPR W

Millwall D

Bristol L

Reading L

Cardiff L

Sheffield Wednesday L

Think it’s impossible to predict. It’s like starting again. So I expect to see some crazy results hopefully 10 points will see us safe but I have no idea where they’ll come from 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

Given how Woody seems to go into every game devoid of a match plan, I'm not holding out much hope for us being well-prepared for the restart. It's a total lottery what our starting 11 will even look like. 

I reckon we'll pick up 8-9 points (wouldn't like to guess where) and just stay up. We're six points and goal difference above Luton and Barnsley which should be enough, plus Hull and Charlton have really bad sides given player sales and others refusing to play.

I'm also holding onto the hope that Sheff Wed get a 15 point deduction.

2 hours ago, Uwe said:

Same here, I literally have no clue and nothing would surprise me. 

I could see us getting anything as low as about 7-8 points and anything as high as 16-17. 

I think the teams who perform best will be the ones who are the best coached and who have the most motivated players which concerns me a little bit. The thing that gives me hope is that Charlton and Hull are in a mess plus Barnsley and Luton are very poor. 

It wouldn't surprise to see a few teams go on brilliant runs and some on terrible runs, I think this whole situation will effect different teams in very different ways.  

• Like 1

Looks like Peterborough will miss out on play offs which almost certainly means Ivan Toney will be on his way. I am not saying he will get him. I don't think Peterborough will get what they wanted initially but still think a top end championship club will look to get him for around the £5-6m mark