oneBoro Forum

Last 9 games predictions

12 hours ago, Blanco said:

That’s actually quite pessimistic for me @TLF10 😂😂😂

Haha. 15pts from 27pths. That is play off form @Blanco. If that is pessimism then I want some of what you are having so I can be as "pessimistic" as you. haha.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think it’s impossible to predict. It’s like starting again. So I expect to see some crazy results hopefully 10 points will see us safe but I have no idea where they’ll come from 🤷‍♂️

WDLWLLDWL. 11 Points I think we will just about survive with that. I think Hull could easily be any result. It will be very interesting to see what sort of impact no fans being g present will have on

1. SWANSEA (Sat 20th June) W 2 Stoke (Sat 27th June) D 3. Hull (Thurs 2nd July) W 4. QPR (Sun 5th July) W 5. Millwall (Wed 8th July) L 6. BRISTOL CITY (Sat 11th July) D 7

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Haha. 15pts from 27pths. That is play off form @Blanco. If that is pessimism then I want some of what you are having so I can be as "pessimistic" as you. haha.

I’d normally expect 28 points from 27 but maths never was my strong point 😂

• Haha 1

1. SWANSEA (Sat 20th June) W

2 Stoke (Sat 27th June) L

3. Hull (Thurs 2nd July) D

4. QPR (Sun 5th July) W

5. Millwall (Wed 8th July) L

6. BRISTOL CITY (Sat 11th July) D

7. Reading (Tues 14th July) D

8. CARDIFF (Sat 18th July) W

9. Sheff Wed (Wed 22nd July) L

12 points and I think that should do it. Reckon we will be safe before the last game hence a loss at Wednesday. We should look to win at least three of our home games and at least one away game, but I can't say which one. Maybe Reading if they are already safe.

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

Looks like Peterborough will miss out on play offs which almost certainly means Ivan Toney will be on his way. I am not saying he will get him. I don't think Peterborough will get what they wanted initially but still think a top end championship club will look to get him for around the £5-6m mark

Same situation as we are with Britt. One year left on a deal so this summer they will have to cash in if they want to see some money. I can see us selling Britt for 5 million and replacing him with Toney for the same amount. 1:1 sub but wages saved.

2 hours ago, Borodane said:

Same situation as we are with Britt. One year left on a deal so this summer they will have to cash in if they want to see some money. I can see us selling Britt for 5 million and replacing him with Toney for the same amount. 1:1 sub but wages saved.

Think I would take that even though Toney unproven at this level. I feel its a gamble worth taking.

4 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Think I would take that even though Toney unproven at this level. I feel its a gamble worth taking.

I’m not so sure. I really do t want to fill the team with more league 1 players. 

2 hours ago, Borodane said:

I’m not so sure. I really do t want to fill the team with more league 1 players. 

True. But would you rather have best striker in League 1 or a mediocre striker from championship? I would take punt on former at a reasonable fee. It could pay off in a big way if he carries on developing. And the 3 players we did sign from league 1 last season i would argue not performed at level Toney has

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2020 at 12:35 PM, Borodane said:

2 Stoke (Sat 27th June) L

3. Hull (Thurs 2nd July) D

4. QPR (Sun 5th July) W

9. Sheff Wed (Wed 22nd July) L

12 points and I think that should do it. Reckon we will be safe before the last game hence a loss at Wednesday. We should look to win at least three of our home games and at least one away game, but I can't say which one. Maybe Reading if they are already safe.

Do you place bets on Boro BD? because your predictions are awful ................so far!!!!!!  Hope you get the next one wrong as well😄

Millwall (Wed 8th July) Lose by 2 goals 

6. BRISTOL CITY (Sat 11th July) Lose and Johnson sent off 

7. Reading (Tues 14th July). Lose and Actually bummed

8. CARDIFF (Sat 18th July) Draw (for most of the game then lose) 

9. Sheff Wed (Wed 22nd July) Win 4-0 with a stellar performance as a lot of players will be looking for new clubs 

• Haha 1

Millwall  (Loss) - Decent performance but not enough quality and we don't take our chances and Millwall knick it.

Bristol City (Win or draw) - For me this is our best chance of getting 3 points, Bristol look gash lately and they've sacked Johnson.

Reading (0-0 Draw) - Awful football game.

Cardiff (Win or draw) - If there's one team in the division Warnock knows it's them, might be able to take advantage of that tactically. Our only hope. They do look good though so this could easily be a battering.

Sheff Wed (Loss) - Garry Monk masterclass.

At best I give us 7 points, but that's if we get lucky with our chances and take them. 3/4 points more likely.

Edited by Weasel

My predictions:

1. SWANSEA (Sat 20th June) L

2 Stoke (Sat 27th June) W

3. Hull (Thurs 2nd July) L

4. QPR (Sun 5th July) L

5. Millwall (Wed 8th July) W

6. BRISTOL CITY (Sat 11th July) W

7. Reading (Tues 14th July) W

9. Sheff Wed (Wed 22nd July) W

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 9:09 PM, Blanco said:

2 Stoke (Sat 27th June) D

3. Hull (Thurs 2nd July) W

4. QPR (Sun 5th July) W

8. CARDIFF (Sat 18th July) L

9. Sheff Wed (Wed 22nd July) W

15 points, jobs a good un, bring on next season 👍

None out of seven so far Joe, the bookies must love you😄

On 6/8/2020 at 8:50 PM, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

WDLWLLDWL. 11 Points I think we will just about survive with that. I think Hull could easily be any result. It will be very interesting to see what sort of impact no fans being g present will have on games especially in the must win matches.

On paper it's not too bad run in but I think the fitness of key players will be important. It will also be interesting to see what Nmecha is like he has now had enough time with the squad and with no fans present he wont have that pressure to deal with.

2 out of 7 correct a stronger predictor it seems!