oneBoro Forum

Last 9 games predictions

TLF10 1 from 7 correct

Durham Red 2 from 7 correct (ranks alongside smogsterking, glad I did not abbreviate his name as I usually do🤥)

BD zip out of 7

Weasel 0 from 3

Uwe 1 from 3

BU just a cheating so and so but 1 from 2 so far!

Sorry guys none of you deserve the DS Predictors Award!

• Like 1
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think it’s impossible to predict. It’s like starting again. So I expect to see some crazy results hopefully 10 points will see us safe but I have no idea where they’ll come from 🤷‍♂️

WDLWLLDWL. 11 Points I think we will just about survive with that. I think Hull could easily be any result. It will be very interesting to see what sort of impact no fans being g present will have on

1. SWANSEA (Sat 20th June) W 2 Stoke (Sat 27th June) D 3. Hull (Thurs 2nd July) W 4. QPR (Sun 5th July) W 5. Millwall (Wed 8th July) L 6. BRISTOL CITY (Sat 11th July) D 7

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sanddancer said:

Hull just get slaughtered 8-0 but the shame is really on the BORO. How on earth could we possibly have been beat by such a poor team?  

It was a horrible scrappy match with a pernicious referee in charge. The result wasn’t his fault, but there was no flow to the game, yes we played badly and should have managed more in the attacking third, but the result could really have gone either way. On another day we may well have won, but that’s championship football for you. 

2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

None out of seven so far Joe, the bookies must love you😄

I’m looking for the perfect 0% Alan. That way we get something from Cardiff and stay up. My reverse psychology is working beautifully 😀

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

It was a horrible scrappy match with a pernicious referee in charge. The result wasn’t his fault, but there was no flow to the game, yes we played badly and should have managed more in the attacking third, but the result could really have gone either way. On another day we may well have won, but that’s championship football for you. 

He denied us a perfectly good goal to go 2-1 up & then called a foul in the penalty area when two Hull players tackled each other. I'm still furious about that reffing performance. Yeah we were still bad, but his reffing had a direct outcome on the game IMO.