oneBoro Forum

Is anyone really interested in finishing off the season with the fixtures that have been published.

Or as everyone decided to call it a day.

I can knock up a few fixture lists of 10 but there maybe only a short period in between so you would have to be prepared to keep looking in and predicting on possibly a daily basis.

I will leave it up to you if you want it give me some feed back, if not don't bother wasting your time replying.

20/06 WILL BE THE FIRST FIXTURES SO DECISIONS HAVE TO BE SORTED QUICKLY.

MM

To be honest I'm done. Loved doing it and really appreciate the effort you put in MM but feels very disjointed now and lots of other stuff going on IRL so won't be able to give it the time so will likely end up missing lots anyway!

I’m the same as TC. 

I appreciate the efforts and lengths you go to in keeping this going but to be honest the season is over for me. 
however I do realise that the guys at the top of the table will have a different view and motivation for it

I enjoy it MM and am happy to keep going with it. However I do appreciate that there is a lot of work goes into it and if so few are predicting it is a waste of your time so calling it a day might be the right decision. 
Thank you for all your hard work through the years, it really has been enjoyable and appreciated.

To be honest MM and one who has not been involved this season the comments reflect the true situation, there has been so much disruption with football and as the end of season is being rushed any effort by you would also rushed.

See how things pan out next season but you have done a brilliant job

Totally understandable and I appreciate your post's, this means I can go out not letting anyone down.

Thanks again and good luck OMG for taking the reins I can now look forward to a nice long retirement. Although I may enter my name for next seasons predictions I still have not won that bloody league. 

Whilst I understand the current situation I feel people have decided to let the season end now. I think people are having to deal with much more impotant things. Its a real shame but I feel that like the lower divisions, enough games have been played to end it.

Thank you MM for helping keep the Predictions league going and good luck to OMG for taking on the reins.

So, when do I organise my hollow open top bus parade and meaningless title??!!

2 hours ago, trekkers said:

Whilst I understand the current situation I feel people have decided to let the season end now. I think people are having to deal with much more impotant things. Its a real shame but I feel that like the lower divisions, enough games have been played to end it.

Thank you MM for helping keep the Predictions league going and good luck to OMG for taking on the reins.

So, when do I organise my hollow open top bus parade and meaningless title??!!

I’m getting my lawyers onto this @trekkers

The season wasn’t over 😫

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

Brilliant job MM, single handedly kept this going,superb job.

Agree that we should look towards next season. 

Please enter next season though and continue to be part of the fun who knows you might even claim that elusive crown.

If the forum offered rewards you would deserve one.

• Like 2