oneBoro Forum

Get your thoughts in lads and lasses. Crunch game and three points would be an excellent start and settle some nerves. How will Woody line up. 4-2-3-1, 3-5-2 or a different option. It's going to be nervy but I somehow reckon we will scrape the three points home.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

Glad to finally get the season going again. 

For some reason I'm confident we will pull off a win. No basis behind that at all. 🤣

Incidentally, I will be one of the few people actually attending the match in person. Will be a bit weird watching an important match in with nobody there!

I think this is gonna end up being a draw, or decided by the odd goal late on. My head says 3-2 to Swansea, my heart hopes for at least a point.

The last game we played, the team was:

Stojanovic

Howson Shotton Moukoudi Johnson

McNair Clayton Wing

Tav Gestede Coulson

I'm gonna take a swing and say Roberts will be in for Tav and Britt for Gestede, maybe Saville for Clayton too. I'd prefer Fletch up top personally but I think he might go with Britt. Maybe Friend for Johnson too, I think he might opt for the captain in the first game back to try and help the team through the game, especially with losing Ayala as VC for good, depends how fit he is.

Britt is our best striker, so it's going to be vital to get him firing asap. With Roberts, Coulson and Wing around him there will hopefully be enough movement to create som chances for him and not just punts up field that he'll eventually just lose and be isolated. 

I'd like to see the 4231 solely because I think Wings best games have come with him more advanced and as I'm a massive Wing fan, I really want him to be awesome again.

• Like 1

Buzzing for this now. How great would it be to get a win and look forward to the rest of this strange season.

Feel like we need the added safety of a couple of DMs, so I would go Clayton and Saville with Wing slightly more advanced:

---------------------Stojanovic----------------------

-Howson--Shotton--Moukoudi--Johnson-

-----------Clayton---Wing---Saville--------------

-----------Roberts---Britt---Coulson------------

I think we will line up 4.2.3.1

Stojanovic

Howson Moukoudi Fry Friend

Paddy Clayton

Roberts Wing Coulson

Britt

Think will end up 1-1 which would not be the worst result. Need 11pts imo so just need to chip away at that target.

I agree 

3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I think we will line up 4.2.3.1

Stojanovic

Howson Moukoudi Fry Friend

Paddy Clayton

Roberts Wing Coulson

Britt

Think will end up 1-1 which would not be the worst result. Need 11pts imo so just need to chip away at that target.

I agree we need to get like 3-4 wins too stay up 

I think this will be a draw, maybe 1-1 ad the players try to get used to playing with no fans.

I'd go for 3421

Stojanovic

Fry, Moukudi, Friend

Spence, McNair, Saville, Coulson

Roberts, Wing

Assombalonga 

4 minutes ago, mj south said:

I think this will be a draw, maybe 1-1 ad the players try to get used to playing with no fans.

I'd go for 3421

Stojanovic

Fry, Moukudi, Friend

Spence, McNair, Saville, Coulson

Roberts, Wing

Assombalonga 

Big call to be dropping our most consistent performer in Howson @mj south

• Like 1