• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

I think we will line up 4.2.3.1

Stojanovic

Howson Moukoudi Fry Friend

Paddy Clayton

Roberts Wing Coulson

Britt

Think will end up 1-1 which would not be the worst result. Need 11pts imo so just need to chip away at that target.

But we’ve only got 9 games left, how will that happen?

18 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

But we’ve only got 9 games left, how will that happen?

Sorry I was not implying we need 9 draws. Just that a draw v Swansea to would not be the worst result to start with. As @DurhamRed said. We need minimum 3 wins and hopefully can get them along with a further draw somewhere in the other in other 8 games.

3 wins. 2 draws. 4 losses. 11pts.

Trying to be realistic as i can and I dont think am asking for much if that was the outcome from last 9 games

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

Sorry I was not implying we need 9 draws. Just that a draw v Swansea to would not be the worst result to start with. As @DurhamRed said. We need minimum 3 wins and hopefully can get them along with a further draw somewhere in the other in other 8 games.

3 wins. 2 draws. 4 losses. 11pts.

Trying to be realistic as i can and I dont think am asking for much if that was the outcome from last 9 games

Won lose or draw, I don’t think we’ll get 11 points from 9 games. 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, mj south said:

Ye, that's a fair call and I somehow totally forgot about him 😱

It should be Howson instead of Saville

It's strange, a LOT of people have forgotten to put Howson in, when they have picked their team .. Have seen this plenty the last few seasons 😄 

I don't think anyone can expect what will happen, with the majority of teams having players coming to the end of their contracts, with a few clubs, us been one, with players not wanting to play

Add the fact with such a long delay between lockdown & now no one knows how their team is going to perform 

Fingers & toes crossed we come through it well 

Haven't really been keeping up with the Boro news over lockdown so forgive my ignorance... has Morrison left us now? I've not seen anyone mention him in their predicted teams. 

22 minutes ago, Cowman said:

Haven't really been keeping up with the Boro news over lockdown so forgive my ignorance... has Morrison left us now? I've not seen anyone mention him in their predicted teams. 

He's still here and training fully.

But he's out of contract with Sheffield United, so I'm not sure what the situation will be with an extension beyond the end of the month.