• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Cowman said:

Haven't really been keeping up with the Boro news over lockdown so forgive my ignorance... has Morrison left us now? I've not seen anyone mention him in their predicted teams. 

He has been playing in the friendlies so is still apart of.the squad and will probably come on off the bench

2 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

He has been playing in the friendlies so is still apart of.the squad and will probably come on off the bench

It’ll be interesting to see if he does enough to earn himself a contract here. I don’t think so. 

6 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

He's still here and training fully.

But he's out of contract with Sheffield United, so I'm not sure what the situation will be with an extension beyond the end of the month.

That's a good point. He's registered with us as a loan from Sheffield United but we'll surely need them to extend that contract for our benefit.

Not that he's done much besides keep the bench seats warm during his time here but an interesting situation nonetheless.

We have got to be smart in these remaining fixtures, there are games we simply cant win and damage limitation should be our aim.

Swansea is one of those games, we are getting beat but lets make them work for it and keep the GD down to 1.

Pears

Howson McNair Moukodi Friend Coulson

Saville Clayton Wing Tavernier

Gestede

Goalkeeper-whoever looked best in training and friendlies

RB:Howson

LB:George

CB:Mouk

CB:Shotton

DM:Clayton

DM:McNair

10:Wing

RF:Roberts

LF:Fletcher

ST:Britt if he looks up for it, otherwise Rudy

3 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Goalkeeper-whoever looked best in training and friendlies

RB:Howson

LB:George

CB:Mouk

CB:Shotton

DM:Clayton

DM:McNair

10:Wing

RF:Roberts

LF:Fletcher

ST:Britt if he looks up for it, otherwise Rudy

Shocked you didn’t include Fry

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Do you think that if it we stretch that run to 1 in 14 or even 1 in 15, we’ll be allowed a new manager?

No... don't think so mate. We have what we have until the season ends I reckon! 

Let's hope he's done his homework and has a plan to pick up some wins asap.

2 hours ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

No... don't think so mate. We have what we have until the season ends I reckon! 

Let's hope he's done his homework and has a plan to pick up some wins asap.

I suppose it’s possible dude, to be fair I’ve been wrong before. 

It would be madness to sack Woodgate if we lost the next couple of games as who do you bring in?

I'm hoping Woodgate has used this break to his advantage, we were on an awful run, confidence rock bottom, no real playing style, tactics all over the place, so I'm hoping hes atleast decided on 1 formation and style to use in these next 9 games and sticks with it.

I just hope Woodgate finally gets it right, we stay up and push on next season