• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

Nmecha is unreal on football manager and they never get it wrong so I'm gonna say he gets a hat trick today. 

Probably gonna get a bit of flack for that starting lineup but remember an awful lot of the choices are going to be based on fitness and training over the last 3 weeks  which none of us are privy to - so let's just see how it plays out.

• Like 2

What an underwhelming team, all the videos on the Facebook page have been of Britt and Fletch working together as a partnership and they're both benched. Can only think he's wanting to play on the counter using the pacey lads off gestede. With a view to bringing on the other lads when we're chasing the game.

What is it with Boro - why are we always unable to make use of potent goalscorers. Either misplay them, don't use them or just outright destroy them. I'm losing count now of the amount of strikers that we've signed boasting stellar records who've either not hit the heights they're capable of, or we've let go and have gone on to excel elsehwere. Madness.

Not idea on what that starting line up is about, but I’ll give Woodgate the benefit of the doubt. 

looks like a 352 but I wouldn’t have selected that combination in a million years.  

I'd say that's more of a 4-2-3-1 with Wing playing more of an advanced role behind Gestede.

Happy to see Gestede start as he was playing well before lockdown and hopefully continues with that.

That starting line up's formation can change in lots of different ways throughout the game, so that's my thinking of why Woody has chosen that team.

Not the team I would of liked to see, but fitness levels etc has probably come into it.

Edited by diggerlad07

What? Seriously? 

How can he start absolute rubbish like Nmecha, Gestede, Friend and Shotton when he has people like Roberts, Tav, Fletcher, Spence, Morrison and Assombalonga on the bench?

Absolutely astounding!