• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

I feel like Woodgate doesn't have a plan. Or at least nothing with any strategic consistency. He approaches managing Boro like a fantasy football manager. Has he been given unlimited wildcards? And deducted half his budget?

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Glad to see the Corona virus hasn't destroyed Boro fans' optimism and abilitity to get behind the selected team 😎🙃🥴

If you want optimism, sign up to fly me to the moon, OneBoro isn’t the place for blind faith, we are a bunch of realists on here. 

• Like 1

I actually find that starting line-up really concerning. Most of our best players are on the bench. Hopefully having 5 subs will help us if it all goes tits up.

Maybe this is the side that Woodgate has always wanted to play but he never dared do it cos of all the booing it would get?  Now, with no fans, he can do whatever he likes, safe in the knowledge that nobody will be shouting at him.  Well they will be, it's just that he won't be able to hear them while they are sat at home and he's at the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Prowler said:

Alright, folks. 

Been awhile. 

Welcome back Prowler. Look forward to hearing from you 👍