• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

Just on my way home hoping to catch the rest of the game. I’m not even gonna open the stream now. Woodgate is taking us down and Gibson isn’t going to do anything about it is he. 

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

We've been under the cosh for 10-15 minutes now.

We've only played 20.

We started well then it proceeded to go tits up, as per 

Youd think Spence would be on from the start to give them something to think about down the flanks and Fletcher as the top scorer would be on to do what we struggled to do in scoring goals. 

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

So it turns out this is what happens when Roberts, Tav, Spence, Fletch & Britt are all on the bench. 😞

Who would have thought leaving your 5 best on the bench would produce quality play. Ughhh

if I had a hundred days off work, I'd like to think I could work for more than 25 minutes without being tired and leggy. Although to be fair 'tired and leggy' could also be the headline for my dating profile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, DurhamRed said:

Swansea are one of the most pacy sides in the championship yet he removed all the pace from the team. Honestly I saw this coming with the lineup it's beyond a joke 

Everyone did... well everyone apart from one...

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

So it turns out this is what happens when Roberts, Tav, Spence, Fletch & Britt are all on the bench. 😞

To be fair most of those mostly attacking players, weve not been amazing going forward but also not terrible. Its our defence that has put us in this position. 

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I don't think this is anything to do with any of those players. It's the defence that's killing us right now. Going forward we've been okay, Swansea about the same. Difference is essentially our defence being awful and Brewster showing why Liverpool are expecting big things from him.

• Like 1