• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, CanadianBoro said:

Who would have thought leaving your 5 best on the bench would produce quality play. Ughhh

Everyone apart from the man who was voted Real Madrid’s worst ever signing. 

I think he’s giving Agnew a run for his money as worst ever Boro manager. 

• Like 2

Steve Gibson was to blame for our Premier League relegation keeping Agnew when he should’ve brought in experience, and he’s going to be to blame when we are relegated from the Championship keeping Woodgate on. Sooner he sells up the better

• Like 3

Hey all.

You'd never guess there had been a 3-month(ish) break, would you? 🙄

Suppose its just as well the stadium is empty. At least Woody and the players can't blame a toxic atmosphere for poor performances.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, thomas said:

Just out of interest as I must have missed this one, whats happened to Pears? 

At fault for a number of goals, and we had a relatively expensive new keeper on the bench, he finally got dropped after the goal against Nottingham Forest.

Stojanovic kept a clean sheet, so he kept his place.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what people expected. All season we have been poor. We haven't won at home this year, and Woodgate is absolutely clueless.

Appalling team selection, even worse tactics, and we go 2 nil down ( should have been 4 ).

• Like 2
Just now, Hewie said:

Dunno if I like that, but if it’s every game, fair enough

Its not just for the heat, apparently its so the players can spit out the water just in case one of the has picked up Corna virus from somewhere so they dont pass it on.