• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

At fault for a number of goals, and we had a relatively expensive new keeper on the bench, he finally got dropped after the goal against Nottingham Forest.

Stojanovic kept a clean sheet, so he kept his place.

Spoke too soon.

Conceded 3 in 1 game.

Though he's had no help from the players at the back (I refuse to call them the "Defence").

This could be a rout unless Swansea take their foot off the gas.  😡

3 minutes ago, thomas said:

Its not just for the heat, apparently its so the players can spit out the water just in case one of the has picked up Corna virus from somewhere so they dont pass it on. 

Ahh. I’d completely forgot about the virus 

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

I wish the whole squad was out of contract this summer. As the whole lot of them are shocking

Can someone contact track and trace and tell them they’ve got covid and spent the day with Woodgate yesterday?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

To be fair I thought he got the ball there?  A bit of it anyway. 

Nah, I don't think so. Gallagher touches it to one side of him and Friend just leaves his leg out as if it's carried on its trajectory.

• Thanks 1