oneBoro Forum

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

woody must see friend is shot, shotton is terrible and howson is a midfielder playing at right back. these combined= an awful backline full of holes and errors. 

You're assuming he actually knows something about football.

Honestly I'm just an armchair fan these days, but I'd fancy myself to do a better job than Woodgate.

Then again a deaf-blind Eskimo who's never even heard of football could do better than Woody...

• Like 2
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

There's very few other defensive options, which makes this all the more worrying

We have Spence and Coulson who should be right and Left back. Then Swansea would be unable to sprint down the wings with ease 

• Like 2

Who’d have thought that the lineup would be devoid of any technical ability. We have Morrison and Roberts on the bench who are our most creative players and we’re just hitting it long to Gestede and Nmecha. 

We have no pace going forward and are too static. Baffling how he has decided to line up. Just what was he hoping to achieve?

I don't understand why 5 of our soon to be out of contract players on in the starting lineup. That's nearly half the team.. If they are not good enough for a new contract they should only be here as back up really. 

• Like 3

We’re an absolute shambles. Firstly, Woodgate should never have been appointed. Secondly, he should not have been kept in the job once he shown himself as being useless. He simply isn’t doing his job. Swansea are playing a similar shape; it’s just Swansea are well coached and we’re a bunch of headless chickens. I’m terrified about the direction the club is heading in.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

At least the fans sound like they're in good spirits still!

Hmm. They must be using the sound recordings from our 8-1 win over Man City or something. 😉

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I have never seen Boro destoryed so easily at home 

Sheffield Wednesday earlier this season still holds that honor to me although Swansea and George Friend are moving along to matching it by the end of the afternoon so we'll see.

I dont think weve been terrible going forward. Actually weve looked dangerous at times.

Swansea just took advantage of our absolutely inept back 5. Unfortunately we are not blessed with options in that area of the pitch 

2 minutes ago, Uwe said:

dance party GIFMe when the football is back

will ferrell crying GIF
Also me 30 mins later when reality sets in 🙁

• Like 1