oneBoro Forum

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Maybe he's looking at the bigger picture and thinking that if Boro get relegated, then both Gibson and Woodgate will leave...one way or the other?

Got to go back before you can go forward and all that...

If we are relagated we could become a Bradford City

• Sad 1
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

This isn't meant as a dig at anyone but how on earth can people think that we've done ok with the ball.  Other than a few balls down the channels we've done nothing at all really and haven't played any football, barring maybe the first few mins of the match.  Our midfield three are offering nothing with or without the ball.  The two fullbacks are pedestrian, let's say, but have a problem going forward anyway because the people they are up against are quicker than them so it leaves us exposed.  Nmecha has given it a go, I'll say that for him, but I'm not seeing any quality from any of the attacking players.  There are two teams here today but only one of them has played any football and it isn't us to my mind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well if you learn by your mistakes I expect woody to come out as some sort of Alex Ferguson/Pep Guardiola tactical ninja 

and Friend as Paulo Maldini  

• Haha 2

What do you do? Weve obviously got to go for It but we need to sort that defence out too. 3 at the back? Howson back in at Cb, Spence on for clayton. Roberts, britt and fletcher on for gestede, nmecha and friend.

Howson fry shotten

Spence wing mcnair coulson

Robert's britt fletcher

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

If we are relagated we could become a Bradford City

I would love their cup runs tho 🤔

• Like 1

Does Woodgate actually give player instructions or does he just pick any 11 players and point to what position he wants them in?

The players look clueless like they don't actually know what the plan is

• Like 1

Who could possibly have predicted this? One win in 14. We've been on relegation form for a long time now.

Woodgate should have been sacked months ago, everyone knows it. This is a standard performance from this team and manager.

Gibson stopped giving a s*** a long time ago, hes just gambling there are 3 worse sides than us. Spoiler alert... dont think there will be. 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Gazette article in 2 years time:

"People forget Woodgate's Boro was actually outside the relegation zone before Coronavirus hit between the virus and Daniel Ayala's attitude Boro never stood a chance to stop the ensuing relegation"

Honestly wouldn't surprise me 😂

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

This isn't meant as a dig at anyone but how on earth can people think that we've done ok with the ball.  Other than a few balls down the channel we've done nothing at all really and haven't played any football, barring maybe the first few mins of the match.  Our midfield three are offering nothing with or without the ball.  The two fullbacks are pedestrian let's say but have a problem going forward anyway because the people they are up against are quicker than them so it leaves us exposed.  Nmecha has given it a go, I'll say that for him but I'm not seeing any quality from any of the front the attacking players.  There are two teams here today but only one of them has played any football and it isn't us to my mind.

Totally true we have been destoryed on the wings by pace. Yet have Tav, Robert's and Spence sat on the bench! 🤯

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

I don't gamble, but what odds are being offered on us winning this now?

50/1 on BET365

• Like 1