oneBoro Forum

13 minutes ago, thomas said:

Stojanovic

Spence Shotton Fry Coulson

McNair/clayton   Howson

Nmecha  Wing     Roberts/Tav 

Fletcher 

I mean do we go with something like that in second half? really positive 

I think wing is really over rated, he scores the odd screamer but in general wastes possession I'd rather go with nmecha, roberts, fletcher and britt up top. I can see woodgate changing nothing though. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

I'm struggling to recall a worse 45 minutes from Boro. Very little to inspire any confidence and belief in Woodgate and Keane, not that it was in abundance beforehand. It seems that despite the break things have actually managed to get worse. If ever SG needed a clear message it was presented to him out on the pitch. The only saving grace is that there were no fans in-situ to express their displeasure. Nmecha and possibly Gestede showed a little of something, the rest of them were clueless.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, mj south said:

Does Woodgate actually give player instructions or does he just pick any 11 players and point to what position he wants them in?

The players look clueless like they don't actually know what the plan is

I'm convinced Woody picks the team by throwing darts at a squad list (blindfolded) then just tells them to run around and try to look busy. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

How are all the folks who had a go at those of us who were moaning about the starting lineup feeling now?

Wondering when the “I told you so” brigade would appear 😉

• Like 1