oneBoro Forum

11 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

What do you do? Weve obviously got to go for It but we need to sort that defence out too. 3 at the back? Howson back in at Cb, Spence on for clayton. Roberts, britt and fletcher on for gestede, nmecha and friend.

Howson fry shotten

Spence wing mcnair coulson

Robert's britt fletcher

Well we've nothing to lose and are literally on a hiding to nothing.

If we had any players capable of getting us back into the game, I would say go for broke, but I think all that will do is make it easier for Swansea to score more.

Still, they're contractually obliged to do something for the next 45 minutes, so may as well have a go at actually scoring.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

wow Shotton has gone off and Friend has kept his spot. Mad.

Not much between them tbf, all of the defenders were at fault for one of the goals 

2 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Wondering when the “I told you so” brigade would appear 😉

The thing is, it was obvious to anyone that that team was going to lose, maybe next time don’t have a go at those who know about these things. 

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Just put 3£ on a Boro win.. Odds 91 to 1

Quick bit of maths 

if you put £3 on at 91/1 means ....

.... You lose £3 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

The thing is, it was obvious to anyone that that team was going to lose, maybe next time don’t have a go at those who know about these things. 

Give over.

Do you want a medal for predicting a loss?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Sorry buddy. Maybe Woody should just give you a bell

6 minutes ago, White Band said:

Why on earth has he taken Shotton and Clayton off?   Friend is the one who really needed to come off!

Because they are two players who won't be with us next season?