• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Claytons job is very difficult when all the play is going down the flanks.

Not all of it was though.  Their attacks were down the middle as well and he was nowhere.  Also nowhere when our fullbacks got done, which I assume is the role of a holding midfielder.  He can't just sit in the middle and pick up nobody.  To be honest, I've spoken about this before a number of times, because it's been happening a lot this season, with other players though, not necessarily him.

Just now, Brunners said:

I know we're 3-0 down and Swansea are sitting back, but at least we look kind of okay this half

Its easy to look good when the other team is just treading water 3-0 up.

Spence and Roberts should have started though, makes such a difference having some pace.

1 minute ago, Dan1234 said:

Its easy to look good when the other team is just treading water 3-0 up.

Spence and Roberts should have started though, makes such a difference having some pace.

Oh I totally agree with you; I know a lot of this is due to Swansea sitting back.

1 minute ago, White Band said:

Is anyone else having problems with the stream? Mine is freezing every couple of minutes and I keep having to close and reload it.

Mine just dropped out. Been good for the most part though

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Yeah, mine won't stop working.

Your stream is working fine. Just when it pans to a Boro player it just looks like it’s buffering 👍

• Haha 4