• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Anyone heard if they're going to make this 5 subs thing permanent, or is it just til the end of the season?

It's because of the quick restart and to protect the players. So I would say it's temporary.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Looks like we've both been let off a bit in this game. That Roberts one is one of those that could have been red.

I was surprised it wasn’t. Mind you, if the first half was a yellow, so was that

• Like 2

We’re really going down aren’t we? I’ve thought so since about October but it’s getting all too realistic now. We'll be stuck in league 1 for years having to look at players every week like friend, shotton, Clayton, Fry, McNair, Saville, Nmecha, Gestede, howson etc. 

• Sad 1
Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Do people still think we're not going down then?

Woodgate had shown how clueless he was before the pandemic hit. Why on Earth would he be any better afterwards?

The hope is that there are three teams worse. There’s about 5 teams that deserve to go down

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

We’re really going down aren’t we? I’ve thought so since about October but it’s getting all too realistic now. We'll be stuck in league 1 for years having to look at players every week like friend, shotton, Clayton, Fry, McNair, Saville, Nmecha, Gestede, howson etc. 

The only thing that will save us is Hull/Charlton being even worse than us

• Like 1