oneBoro Forum

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Do people still think we're not going down then?

Woodgate had shown how clueless he was before the pandemic hit. Why on Earth would he be any better afterwards?

I think I'd made my mind up by the end of October.

Briefly changed my mind during the purple patch over Christmas...thought maybe a miracle was actually in the making.

Since then, back to my original opinion.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Do people still think we're not going down then?

Woodgate had shown how clueless he was before the pandemic hit. Why on Earth would he be any better afterwards?

I'm afraid I already thought we were going down.  When people were saying we would get another 11 points, I was thinking we might get 5 at most - I just didn't want to say it and dampen people's excitement about the restart.  We are truly awful. 

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Yeah, and we're one of them. We were always one of them. Why are people surprised?

Not disagreeing. In relegation form and hull, Luton, Charlton etc all in the same boat. If we survive this year, there needs to be a proper reshuffle of staff and players

Woodgate is without a doubt our worst manager of recent memory, and considering that’s including Gordon Strachan is really saying something. Baffles me how people still can’t see that SG is the overall problem 

• Like 4

Our squad is one of the 5 or 6 worst in the league. Our manager is without a shadow of doubt in my mind, the worst in the league. 

Middlesbrough is the only club in the Championship, or probably even League 1 who would have hired Woodgate. 

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I thought Clayton was poor.  Offered no protection to the back four and did nothing with the ball.

That doesn’t sound like the Clayton we all know.... (sarcasm)

4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

We’re really going down aren’t we? I’ve thought so since about October but it’s getting all too realistic now. We'll be stuck in league 1 for years having to look at players every week like friend, shotton, Clayton, Fry, McNair, Saville, Nmecha, Gestede, howson etc. 

Bake Off No GIF by The Great British Bake Off

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Dunno like the game where Johnson and McNair both imploded was pretty bad.

That was actually Browne & McNair - if you're talking about the other Swansea game.

Johnson was the Hull game.

1 minute ago, DevKWat said:

Woodgate is without a doubt our worst manager of recent memory, and considering that’s including Gordon Strachan is really saying something. Baffles me how people still can’t see that SG is the overall problem 

Hmmm is that little harsh, Gordon Strachan inherited an good squad and had money to sign half of Scotland which he did. Woodgates had good players sold underneath him and has had no real investment. Id say Strachan marginally worse but Woodgates selection is pitiful and tactics.