oneBoro Forum

Out of interest, we have lacked creativity all game. Why have we not seen Ravel? I think him and Roberts would link  up really well with each other. 

ive waited six long for boro to come back but now I’m not even looking forward to next weekend 😞

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Do people still think we're not going down then?

Woodgate had shown how clueless he was before the pandemic hit. Why on Earth would he be any better afterwards?

Cos he read a few books

11 minutes ago, Borodane said:

We’re really going down aren’t we? I’ve thought so since about October but it’s getting all too realistic now. We'll be stuck in league 1 for years having to look at players every week like friend, shotton, Clayton, Fry, McNair, Saville, Nmecha, Gestede, howson etc. 

I think you need to lower your expectations about what players we will be ‘stuck with’ lol.

6 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Woodgate is without a doubt our worst manager of recent memory, and considering that’s including Gordon Strachan is really saying something. Baffles me how people still can’t see that SG is the overall problem 

Well the buck ultimately stops with the chairman.

Woodgate's appointment is without doubt the worst decision he's made, that I can remember.

For a guy who's been involved with the club as long as he has, who has been responsible for bringing in some good managers...how the hell did he ever even consider hiring Woodgate?

I will never understand...

8 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Woodgate is without a doubt our worst manager of recent memory, and considering that’s including Gordon Strachan is really saying something. Baffles me how people still can’t see that SG is the overall problem 

I actually wouldn’t be against replacing Woodgate with Strachan for the remaining games. That says it all really

• Like 2
Just now, AnglianRed said:

Well the buck ultimately stops with the chairman.

Woodgate's appointment is without doubt the worst decision he's made, that I can remember.

For a guy who's been involved with the club as long as he has, who has been responsible for bringing in some good managers...how the hell did he ever even consider hiring Woodgate?

I will never understand...

Because he is so bad that he costs a tenth of anyone else on the market. 

It really is that simple. 

Just now, DurhamRed said:

Can the season be voided. I don't even have hope if we stay up. As how is Woodgate going to persuade any half decent footballer to come play for him! 

That’s one problem. The other is any decent player here will probably want to move. 

• Like 1

Into stoppage time and Boro have had 16 shots at goal...0 on target.

I didn't think it was possible for professional footballers to be this inept...

Scratch that...as I write this Friend has had a long range effort comfortably saved by the keeper. First thing he had to do all game?

Still, it took over 90 minutes to make the opposition keeper do any work. Pathetic!