oneBoro Forum

Oh well. It'll be nice to have an NE derby again next season with Boro vs. Sunderland. 

Some exciting away days at Doncaster, Blackpool, Accrington, and Milton Keynes to look forward to too!

• Like 1
  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve Gibson needs to look himself in the mirror and question whether he’s letting his personal loyalty towards Woodgate cloud his, apparent, objective judgement of an absolutely incompetent manager.

I can see the argument for how they’ve played in training and for Woodgate basing their starting performances based on how they’ve played, but as we’ve seen that constant chopping and changes has yiel

Quick bit of maths  if you put £3 on at 91/1 means .... .... You lose £3 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Oh well. It'll be nice to have an NE derby again next season with Boro vs. Sunderland. 

Some exciting away days at Doncaster, Blackpool, Accrington, and Milton Keynes to look forward to too!

It'll make a nice change to go into games with a bit of optimism. 😉

11 hours ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Thanks, was just grim to have but am back to being perpetually disappointed by Boro now! 😅

Are you sure you wouldn't rather go back to having the virus? 😁

Just kidding obviously! Happy to hear you got though it okay. 😌🤗

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, northern boro said:

Not to worry. It'll be much better in the next game if the fans can turn up.

🤦‍♂️

😂

If and when the fans return, I think its going to be more like...

The statisticians have been kind and counted the shot going wide that their keeper saved as a shot on target.

Still a bit shell-shocked by just how poor we were yesterday.

Hard to see how we'll compete at L1 level, honestly, between the squad we'll have left after contracts expire, those we'll have to sell and Woodgate's complete lack of management ability.  

Time to lighten up a bit folks. We’re not even in league 1 and people are worrying about how we will cope down there. We haven’t gone down and are not in the drop zone. We all knew that there would be a big turnover of players at the end of this season due to the expiry of big contracts and we should be on more stable financial footing for next season. It’s not all doom and gloom (yet).

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Time to lighten up a bit folks. We’re not even in league 1 and people are worrying about how we will cope down there. We haven’t gone down and are not in the drop zone. We all knew that there would be a big turnover of players at the end of this season due to the expiry of big contracts and we should be on more stable financial footing for next season. It’s not all doom and gloom (yet).

Thank you @Blanco. I always try to look at positives the following day after i have got over my own melt down and your post has provided some.

• Thanks 1

Well I forgot that football was on yesterday. Apparently so did our players. Skimmed through the thread and agree with all the pre-match comments about the starting lineup, what a poor selection. Though I can see that fitness may have heavily influenced the selection. Gestede by himself just does not work, despite him being in recent good form he needs another striker up there with him to be effective. Wow. What a bad XI. Result no surprise. 

He tweeted a message of support for the team yesterday, so I'd be surprised if he had done a runner.

Especially with him being a loan signing and the French season being over. He's on a long term contract, so he doesn't have to worry about injury and being stuck without a club.