oneBoro Forum

Just now, Ash said:

We've been the better side and concede. Typical 🙄

We really haven’t. 

Got goal side of Howson and fry didn’t help him out at all. Had forever to pick his pass....

Just now, Ash said:

We've been under the cosh for 10-15 minutes now.

We've only played 20.

If they would stop calling our keeper StEEjanovich, that'd be great... 

We look tired only played 20 mins 😂😂😂

We're only 25 minutes into the start of the mini-season, so is it too soon to say Woodgate out?

1 minute ago, Ash said:

Better side while in possession, out of it we are terrible and they've now scored again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ash said:

We've been lucky.  Should be 4 down.  And we haven't had a shot on target

So fed up of having a manager that hasn’t a clue

• Latest Posts

• As CT alluded to possibly on another thread, some people like to knock our young lads at every opportunity. I don’t get it. 
    • Still depends on what you're looking for. I'd say some of the bigger ones include: World of Warcraft Guild Wars 2 The Elder Scrolls Online Final Fantasy XIV EVE Online Runescape Black Desert Online. There's a new one coming in early 2021 that looks quite interesting called New World.  
    • i said it last season, the kids will keep improving and be even better as time goes on. thats what we see now. some of the football today was nice and need fast football. players involved were the young lads and bola. they know eachothers game they are pretty familiar and now the confidence is coming for them we are seeing them express themselves. the shackles are coming off and the young lads are starting to show us what they can do. give it a few months if this form keeps up these kids will be flyin and the goals will be flowing. lot more to come from us yet. well done NW you can see they all love him he's like a grandad figure to them never mind a father figure. he'll give them the love and build their confidence and we'll keep seeing the results of that in their performances, UTB.
    • NW says he has been training at Rockcliffe for the last couple of weeks so his knee must be ok now. NW wants to get him so who would argue with his judgement? Not me.
    • I can't believe it was 5 years ago when I posted this.  Are there any good new ones out that people know about?