oneBoro Forum

Just now, Ash said:

We've been the better side and concede. Typical 🙄

We really haven’t. 

Got goal side of Howson and fry didn’t help him out at all. Had forever to pick his pass....

Just now, Ash said:

We've been under the cosh for 10-15 minutes now.

We've only played 20.

If they would stop calling our keeper StEEjanovich, that'd be great... 

We look tired only played 20 mins 😂😂😂

We're only 25 minutes into the start of the mini-season, so is it too soon to say Woodgate out?

1 minute ago, Ash said:

Better side while in possession, out of it we are terrible and they've now scored again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ash said:

We've been lucky.  Should be 4 down.  And we haven't had a shot on target

So fed up of having a manager that hasn’t a clue

• Latest Posts

• Coulson’s lack of playing time has been mentioned once or twice. Sounds as though Warnock felt he needed a kick up the proverbial:- Extracts from Gazette interview with NW Neil Warnock says the penny has dropped for Hayden Coulson, with the wing-back now showing the Middlesbrough manager what he's capable of. Coulson hasn't featured much because he hasn't impressed in training, is the honest assessment of Warnock. But in the last fortnight that's changed. He's got to be better than what he was in pre-season. It's my fault as well, I played him right wing-back against Barnsey and he had a nightmare, that was my fault. "But he's not been good in training. But the last two weeks all of a sudden something has dropped and he's been fantastic."
    • What's happening with Traore at Wolves?  Doesn't seem to be getting in the side?
    • there is the risk that focussing on the u23 league, prevents them going out on loan to develop in a real competitve environment
    • RIP Nobby. One of the greats. Who can ever forget that toothless smile😁
    • I watched him play. I enjoyed the 70,s. Boom what a guy, Platt and Spraggon but one can’t forget seeing Graeme Souness and Mills. In the 70,s we had some great players and it’s unfair not to name all them so will leave it there., RIP NOBBY......